If you can, would you go to the past/future?

to which year and where? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• October 26, 1985 of course... but actually I'd go like 25ish years in the future to check out my future :P

What Girls Said 2

• Future of course.

• why? what do you hope to see?

• Uhmm, I'm more excited for the future. I hope to be a successful woman, getting a good job and having the one who will grow old with me.

• I'd still rather live in the now. My past is very dark and I'll never know what my future is like unless I live today first. Tho, I'd say I would love to go back to the time when my mom used to call me her sister and we could hang out like buddies, but then I'd also have to relive the many heartbreaks that she gave me.

Sorry, I went all dark and personal.

What Guys Said 5

• The only play is to go full Biff Tannen and get the sports almanac from the future and make BANK💰💰💰💰💰

• I would go back to 1955 to stop biff from giving himslef the almanac and turn 1985 back into the normal 1985

• I would go back to the past but would end up running into myself, most likely creating a time paradox which could destroy the entire universe! And it would be all your fault for asking this question..

• I just wanna live.. no matter when or where or with good or bad conditions

• I would jump pass medical school cause it's kicking my ass