What was the name of your first crush?

I was 7 Her name was Hannah 🙈😍 and she took ballet and her brother was on my basketball team 😰 Then she moved

Most Helpful Girl

• My first ever crush? Dario.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine was a really cute guy named ludvig straight through so we're just friends now. Moved on to an adorable girl that I'm still together with.

What Girls Said 38

• Marek I think. I was like 9 or 10 years old and he was my dancing partner.

• My first crush was a boy named Aaron. I was in 5th grade. I thought he was so cute. It wasn't long before my best friend at the time became boyfriend and girlfriend with him.
    This sucked on my side but no one ever knew how I felt because I never talked about it.

• My fist die hard crush was Nathan. I was walking upstairs at my school with my crush and we were talking and even flirting a little bit when out of nowhere I trip and face-plant on the stairs. And of course my book bag flew open and all my folders and papers and pens went everywhere. He was really nice about it and helped me pick up my stuff but it was so embarrassing, I'm pretty sure my face was bright red the rest of the day. I could have died.

• My first crush was in 3rd grade. His name was Vance Sine. I moved to the U. s when I was in that grade and it was first sight. The feeling died till I graduated from 5th grade. He had a twin sister and she was sooo sweet to me, she helped me with my English.

• His name was Jordan and we were in the 3rd grade. I moved during the summer between third and fourth grade, we lost touch, then years later we became friends on Facebook. He's engaged to be married or already married now.

It's weird though, because him now is exactly the type I typically go for. So, I had a type even in the 3rd grade I guess.

• Ethan in kindergarten, he ended up kissing me on the cheek when I was looking like the year after and on the outside I was all like "hmm didn't notice anything" but on the inside I was all like "OH MY FIRJRJRJFJSIWKS IM INLOVE HE LIKES ME"😂
    We're still good friends 😄

• His name was Zack I had a crush on him since first grade and so did every other girl. I liked him all the way up until 7th because he moved. I'm sure if I saw him now I'd still like him.

• Cody! lol hahah! I saw that mf on Facebook! haha!

• Kim Possible :P

Nah, I think it was a guy called Jordan.

• Alex! He was in my kindy class and I would get in trouble for holding his hand.

• Don't remember his name but it was back in fourth grade.

• I was 6 and and in first grade he was in second grade. We were all in a Christmas play. The first graders sang in a Chor during the intermission but the second graders were acting. His name was Marvin. As a matter of fact I was just looking at the pictures from back then and he is on the stage while I am singing *sigh*

• His name was Diogo. We were both 6 years old and he was my classmate. After some time he went to another school.

• Jonathan I think

When I was 9

I wonder what I ever saw in him lol.

I don't really like remembering my crushes now that I have my boyfriend. Seems so unimportant in comparison lol

• His name was Brad. We were in first grade. Every girl swooned over him, but he bought ME a heart necklace for christmas☺️

• His name was Matt.

• My first silly crush was Goerge when I was 4.
    My first real crush was Marwan when I was 16.

• I was 14 and his name was Benedikt 😂 I met him in detention the first time then I joined the school band and he was playing the drums (my thoughts were: bang me like those drums.. but he doesn't need to know) 😂

• Walter 😂😂😂

• Well there's only been two.

Jacob.
    And then Joey.
    (i think i have a thing for J's, maybe i should just date myself)

• His name was Brian I was 13 and he was 14 we had the same Language Arts class. I would notice him staring at me a lot. We ended up going to the same High School but we graduated and haven't seen mm each other since.

• It was in kindergarten and I was 5 and I don't really know how to spell his name but it was pronounced as nuh-sheem.

• My first real crush's name was Trevor.

• lol his names was Max it was 4th or 5th grade 😂 can't believe i fell for the jerk

• Roland :P
    I was around your age too :P

• Joe ///////

• I was freaking 3/4 and his name was Vincent (I think)

• His name was Will. Had a crush on him for about 5 years.

• I can't remember already. I was 5/6 then.. we went to the same elementary school and we held hands, that's what I rmb.

• Jake, he lives on my street we were bffs in kindergarten and we used to obsess over pokemon nonstop

• More from Girls
    8

What Guys Said 17

• First crush's first name was Cassi. Began (and still do) like her since Kindergarten, she knows I like her because I literally tell her that every year, but she either rejects me or gives me the cold shoulder... every year.

• Kelli. HS cheerleader and all around golden girl.

I looked her up on Facebook about a year ago. This is what she looks like now:
    scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...97520070_n.jpg

• I think her name was Shana or Alicia or something like that..
    It was a long time ago lol

I know it had a SH sound in it.. haha

• I was in 5th grade. Her name was May and she broke my finger... pretty hot ;)

• Her name was Ada, that was back in 6th or 7th grade, if I remember right.

• The name of my first crush is Christie. I have a crush on her when I was 10. She hates me now.

• Oh god that was in kindergarten, LOL! I dont really remember her name, it's on the tip of my tongue.

• A girl called Samantha.

• I was in 4th or 5th grade. Her name was Nicole. She moved when I was in middle school.

• the name of my first big real crush was Annick :)

• I'm not sure maybe it was Sarah?

• Sarah is the first one I remember the name of. I was 6 I think.

• Alejandra, that girl got me into a lot of trouble ahaha

• Susan S.

4th grade until 9th grade

• Katlynn.
    I was like, 6 or 7.

• I think Debora was my first crush, i think i was 9 or 10

• Ha ha ha I had crushes when I was 4 on all the girls in my preschool