Would you deny your religion if it meant being thrown to the lions?

or are you so strong in your faith that nothing would waver or sway you from your belief?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel very strongly that I wouldn't, but none of us know for sure until we're standing at the edge of the pit.

Most Helpful Girl

• No because look what happened to Daniel. God saved him. God never let anyone who truly believed and had faith in him get hurt.

• Thanks for MHO and Merry Christmas! :)

• Heaven now, we have our bibles to turn to in order for God to speak to us. He speaks to me through his word for sure. It's not that God stopped caring, it's that he tried and tried with us and we've kept rejecting him. Like today, still, nobody wants to hear about God.

Well, I guess miracles all boil down to your own perspective. I wouldn't say people dying for God is a miracle or evading death is a miracle. I'd just say it's all down to his will again and what he has in store for us. True with a flawless and perfect afterlife though, and that goes for anyone who truly believes.

It doesn't bother me, no? Because I believe God won't give me anything I can't cope with. Yeah, I'll face hard times. Yeah I'll be heart broken at times, but God will strengthen me through it all and it will only make me closer to him. He won't give me anything I can't handle. It is awful that kids are born with diseases and mutations and all the rest, I absolutely agree with you. But the only reason these

• Things happen is due to our own sinful natures. When the fall of man happened, everything that was perfect became tainted. Thorns grew, we became embarrassed by our own nakedness, we began to lie, evil was in our hearts, animals began to kill each other. The perfect earth was then damaged. And as the years have went on, the state of the earth has only got worse. I mean, just look at the world, it's full of heartbreak and tears. It's a sin that many poor innocent children suffer and die. But at least these kids are instantly saved and granted a peaceful harmonious life in heaven. It would be lovely if we could all have a peaceful and nice life, but the earth is broken. And sin is what caused disease and mutations.

Again, all of this is just how I see everything.

What Guys Said 13

• I have been in situations where my religious beliefs could have brought pain and death, and I held true.

• Of course.

• Well I like your honesty too, because your honesty is better than mine.

• I'm pretty sure I'd deny that shit right then and there.

• I'm agnostic but I would intentionally claim a religion just so I could get out there with the lions. I'd start jerking off my penis prior. Then when I get in the ring I'd be hard already. I would proceed to become alpha of the ring chasing the lions and cock slapping them in the face with it. Finally when the lions realize I am their alpha I'd proceed to place the lions in a submissive position as I proceed to penetrate every single one of them.

W8... w0tm8?

@polocrew
    @consultantisback

• I don't have a religion. But if some mad men demanded I become a part of their faith in face of death, I'd just pretend until I could get away. Wouldn't much matter to me whether I pretend I believe in God or Allah or the Scooby Doo.

• Sure, why not. I'm sure the God would understand.

• I don't understand the expression

• Everyone and everything will get punched

• Lol I'm agnostic/atheist I'd do anything to save myself

• I ain scared of no cat!
    I'm from Bangladesh, we have tigers as pets!

• I have no religion haha, you have no power here!!!

• I wouldn't. I was born Christian, and I'll die Christian.

• Well, it all seems easy to say now but truly if faced with such a situation, don't you think the magnitude of your fear of being eaten by the lions would make you deny your faith,? if not i salute you.

• I'm dead either way, so why falter?

• I guess you could believe what ever they want you to believe if you value your life, you'll just be believing in some other faith that you can't see or hear or feel so it won't matter anyway , so I guess I would change religions real fast if I want to be around for awhile

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah I don't have one... lol

• I don't have one so the lions would be totally unnecessary.

• No. I would be gladly be eaten alive.

• It seems you're solid in your faith but i just think back to when Jesus' disciples denied him, said they did not know him through fear i just think fear may change a heart I don't know.

• I don't have any religion really so I guess it wouldn't apply to me.