Go to google images type in the word "Muslim" and search. Are you disgusted by what you see?

Why are they only showing that side of muslims to us?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Because if they showed the good side then newspapers etc won't sell. People want sensational news and these days, you just say "oh a Muslim was seen doing.." whatever they will make up and instantly everyone will be talking about it. But if they put down something good not many people would buy the paper.

Its a stereotype.

• the one with they guy taking his eyeball out really bothers me
    otherwise, not really. it's mostly just a mix of stereotypes and muslims praying

• Yes most of the pictures there show only one small group of an entire religion - the terrorists.

What Guys Said 3

• When I searched both Islam and Muslim I saw images of radicalism, people praying, women in traditional dress, and images of the Koran. It seemed pretty balanced to me.

• 0|0
    • Move ahead from the first image, ideally you'd expect 99.9% images to not show extremist activity right?

• No. Because Google Images sorts by the most popular images on the web. That's how it works. Which is why I'm surprised this showed up.

• Well, Muslim extremists are "in" right now.

• Because that's what islam is, duh.