If I have kids with a black girl will they be black?

I am mixed (black and white). I call myself black because I have tan skin, dark eyes and just looks like a light skinned black guy. Like there is NO DENYING my dad is black. Anyway, lbvs. If I have kids with a black girl I know they will be 1/4 white but if I have them with a brown skinned girl would they be Sasha and Malia's color? Or a lighter brown? I just want my kids to look black.

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Most likely, black genes are strong asf. My mother is a 1/4 white and is dark skinned.

0|1
    0|0
    • Really? Wow

• @Tiger288 yep

I know a family where all children are only 1/4 black and all of them look like a light skinned black person.

• Very interesting DNA. My cousin have green eyes and light skin but he only have 10% white DNA. A lot of people thought I had Asian in me cuz of my eyes but it not.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a good chance yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes your kids will be majority black 75% black so chances are high they will be black looking. Like the Obama girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Most likely?

0|0
    0|0
  • if the kid is a boy it will favor you if the mother is dark skin and the baby is a girl it will favor the mother and have her dark skin. but skin color doesn't matter a child is beautiful whatever skin tone they are

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm a light skinned black girl. My mum is light skinned and, my dad is Brown skinned. My sister is light skinned too but a little darker so it just depends. People often ask me if I'm mixed. So, your kids may be light skinned or Brown skinned. Can't really tell. They will look black tho no doubt they just may look more mixed

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yea, even if you were completely white your kids would be black 90% of the time, because

1. White is a recessive trait compared to black
    2. Mixed is considered black in society.

1|0
    0|0
  • they will be mixed

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically, no.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes I would consider them black.

0|0
    0|0
  • theyd be more balck than you