What would you say to the person who was your first time?

me : If I could unfuck you, oh I would.

Most Helpful Girl

• i still never told you what i needed to tell you... i had your baby! 8) lmao
    hahaha lol no but the first part is what i would say and he would understand what i am talking about, fucked up situation that was.

What Girls Said 7

• me: "eh, i've had better."

• Nothing I haven't said before. I hope he rots in hell, he's a pedofile

• That was not even close to fun.

• I am still close with the person I had my first time with because he was best friend, but he fucked my "best girl friend" even though she told me that if it made me upset then she wouldn't have an friends with benefits with him because she valued my friendship too much and didn't want to lose me. He told me that he wouldn't get with her or any of my other close friends. I told him that if he ever did then our friendship was over. He thought I wouldn't find out and I just did and now I know that I'm done with his skanky ass self. I told him that he could fuck any other girl he wanted, but just not to mess with my closest friends only because he did take my virginity and it'd be weird to know that he wasn't only fucking me, but my best friend too.

The first time, all the did was sext. I asked him before if anything was going on between them and he said no and blatantly lied straight to my face. I knew he was lying and when it was confirmed by a close friend of mine, I ended our friendship for all of 3 days, but decided to forgive him, but asked him to not get with my close friends. That's all I asked. I told him that if he did, I couldn't continue our friendship. I was still hurt and betrayed by that and my trust in him was starting to falter, but after he lied again to me, after they BOTH lied again to me, I was done. I am done. And I am going to let him know all of what I'm feeling inside because those bitches doesn't deserve my friendship.

• You ain't shit!

• .. I am so sorry your parents tore us apart because I wasn't religious, they didn't like where I came from, and they didn't like my parents, sorry we broke each others heart, sorry we were abusive to each other because of the stress of our parents, sorry I miscarried your first child and didn't tell you, sorry we still love each other and most of all, sorry we didn't get our happy ending (marriage and kids)

• 😕😕, this is incredibly tragic, I am so sorry...

• I hereby declare this as the official sorry day.

• It's okay. I get to see him sometimes that's all that matters to me. To see his passing face. thanks for your condolences. Still can't move on. We can only blame our parents. Least we still love each other.. Just as much as when we first met

• Go fuck yourself lol

What Guys Said 9

• "Hi"

Then I'd ask what they were up to. The usual stuff when you see someone you haven't seen in years. No bad blood between us, so it would all be friendly.

• more please

• I kinda wish we hadn't but it was good that we found out we had absolutely no sexual chemistry. I'm also glad being best friends isn't that awkward.

• I'd take a leaf from Ashtray's book, from Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Juice In The Hood.

• I still talk to them. So nothing really interesting or dramatic.

• Hey, let's fuck.

• 'Y'know it was technically statutory rape, right?'

• what happened to you?

• I have to leave immediately.