Do you ever take a course in University and then wonder how on earth you managed to take the course?

I wrote really creative essays for my class last year and got a perfect gpa in the class, mainly because the TA was impressed with my creative responses and essays. Now looking back, I have no idea how I managed to write the type of essays that I did for that class. It was something I'm not even sure I could repeat if I had to do it all over again.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes. i did't study anything creative, but when i look back to some courses like complexity theory i wonder how i managed to pass theses courses. But i guess i would probably re-learn that stuff pretty fast.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think we have so many untapped talents and abilities that we would never imagine. I took up ballet at 19 for the first time and turned out to be better than a lot of these people who had been doing it their whole lives. When does that ever happen?

What Guys Said 3

• That's because you first start thinking about what you'll write, in general terms: find a subject. Than you dive into it and it's like a 3 stage rocket. The details of the story get invented step by step and eventually you get a complete story.
    Looking back, you may think "have I accomplished this?"... but yes, you have!
    And you could do it again, taking your time for it :D

• Whenever I get an A in a creative class I'm surprised. I'm not an artsy person at all.

• That's my entire life.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah. Last year, I had a course that taught us many new concepts and methods in a short time frame. I didn't understand most of the material, that much was clear from the grading of my assignments. And yet I somehow got a B for the exam.