Packing and prepping fitness meal to Christmas dinner?

My family is seriously pissed off that I have a tupperware meal ready to bring to my uncles house. I have my chicken breast brown rice and vegetables. Legitatmetly rolling their eyes and pissed off. Says that is embarassing. Is it hoenstly that big of a deal? LOL it's called dedication bros. I trained my ass off this week in the gym not so I can ruin it all with high glysemic index mashed patatoes and fatty ass prime rib. Am I taking this to far?

@consultantisback
@polocrew

• Taking it to far.. just eat like a normal person
  • Stay on the grind and bring the healthy food to dinner.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pack some for them too, I think they feel left out.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just up to what your fitness goals are. If you were cutting and prepping for a show, absolutely eat your own food. But if you are bulking and offseason like me, then hell i'll eat your tupperware meal AND your parents home cooking lol.

So believe it or not, voted A, along with the mass non-fitness gaggers that run this site 👍

What Girls Said 4

• Unless you let your uncle know before today, it's a little rude. He's organised food for you and expected you to eat what he's prepared.

• You can eat healthy at your uncle's house. Try brussel sprouts, turkey without the dressing, or vegetables.

• I don t think it is that big of a deal

• I voted B. I am doing the same, I will prep my regular diet meal I've been on for 2 years.

What Guys Said 1

• It's your diet and your body. I support you.