I almost don't have any friends?

I just realized that I don't have many friend and for new year I don't know what to do I'll be with girlfriend alone, but probably she'll think why we are all alone. What do you think?

hello

Most Helpful Girl

• I recommend you to make some friends so you won't be too dependant on your girlfriend for company.

• Nah I'm not around her company

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's great that you guys are alone honestly it gives you guys some time to talk and hangout like a date. Just my 2 cents other than that, I wouldn't worry about it

What Girls Said 2

• Its alright. FInd one friend who is also without a big social network and spend time together. One good friend is all you need or date a shy girl who doesn't want too many friends.

• I don't have any friends either. Lets cry together

What Guys Said 1

• Your girlfriend is your worst enemy. If you dumped her, a whole new world would open to you.

• No actually because I spend too much time doing what I would like to have own company :)

• You have been warned.