What do you think of body language?

I have been studying body language a lot lately and am wondering what people of think of body language. Just want to hear different opinions from different people. Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Reading body language has changed a lot for me, it's given me more or less a clearer picture when I'm trying to figure out somebody, whether romantically or platonically.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that it poses a great relevance towards the view of other people
    and how they first perceive you.

I have a fascination with people myself, though for me
    it's more into their mind, that I wander.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• after studying psychology, body language is a big giveaway of emotion.. it takes a while to learn body language, but when you do its awesome... i was taught to interrogate people and watch their body language, was a fun course...

• Is it just me or do people display body language rarely?

• most of the time its discreet and rarely noticed, but people always show body language... its better if you know the person so you can tell variations of their walk and hand movements, hand movements are the biggest giveaway if you are learning.

• Yeah I'm just an amature. Will pay more attention in the future. Thank you for your help

• Reading body language has been huge for me, in dating, in my career, etc. Very helpful skill.

• Good to hear. I could use that skill as well

• I'm completely illiterate in body language.

• it was found that 93% of communication is non-verbal.

This includes body language and tonality