Period cramps... any tips?

i just took Midol... but do u have any tips i can useeeee?

0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i use warm packs on my back and on my abdomen when cramps really get nasty. I also exercise during my period and that seems to help, at least gets my head off of how crappy I feel.

But yes, Midol is my friend:)

0|0
    0|0
    • thank you so much for the MHO!

And I wish you well and not so crampy:)

What Guys Said 2

• Warm baths, avoid caffeine filled drinks (coffee/tea) and greasy/fatty food.
    Massage around your abdomen. Long term: how to avoid painful future cramps, watch your diet/eat healthy. Good luck! ^.^

1|0
    0|0
  • my friends say they usually get a hot water bottle and curl up in the fetal position in bed and put a movie on... im a guy so sry i can't help anymore than that :/

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Baths always help me and drinking tea :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Heat helps to relax muscles and get rid of cramping, so try hot water bottles, electric blankets, a warm bath, anything that gets warmth on your stomach.

0|0
    0|0
  • Advil/Ibuprofen, Heating pads, and anything warm :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Try a sea salt warm bath, and maybe drink hot tea

0|0
    0|0
  • sleep for a while try to get comftrable on the couch or bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Have chamomile tea. And lay down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of water! Something warm. And I know this will sound bad but having an orgasm helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • For long term, you can use evening primrose oil tablets, but you gotta start taking them daily from like a week or something before you start your period. They do help if used regularly, but yiu can't just take them when your pain starts like a pain killer.
    Other than that, it's mainly just pain killers, rest and a hot water bottle or nice warm bath.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a8637-natural-remedies-for-period-pains

0|0
    0|0