Why would a popular guy like an unpopular girl?

im not trying to be mean but here are the facts. she has no friends. i barely ever see her talk to people. i heard some guys say they would bang her but why? they are more popular and some are football players and some have dated super popular cheerleaders. she has no friends since all the girls dont like her. she's really quiet but she's not even that nice. she's kind of a loser and weird since even the nerdy people dont like her. she seems like she doesn't have a life. the boys are only nice to her because they wanna fuck her. but i always see her alone at lunch and stuff. i thought guys liked popular girls? so why would they like her?

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like she's more popular than you.

0|0
    0|0
    • no? I'm DEFINITELY more popular than her. i don't even think she participates in social events. she's never invited to anything

• She's invited into this guy's life.

• Are you really over 18?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes unpopular people are the most down to earth, they have no pressure to impress or be someone theyre not. Perhaps "popular" guys in this case admire that and wish deeply they could be left alone sometimes or their personal things wouldn't get aired... and everyone would know. Maybe she's also pretty/hot you don't have to popular in order to be attractive.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe because she's super awesome and he's not a shallow asshole

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Guys do not care about a girls popularity most of the time. If she is slim and smart they will date her. Many men prefer girls who don't have too many friends - they are easier to manage.

0|0
    0|0
  • because not everyone gives a shit about popularity

0|2
    0|0
    • obviously they do since they dated popular girls before.

• as long as they find the girl attractive, I doubt they care.

• Cuz he doesn't like you for pretty Ness he likes you for your personality

0|0
    0|0
    • i never said she was ugly i just said she's not popular

• and he doesn't know her personality lol... she never talks

• Popularity is a stupid concept. People like who they like.

0|2
    0|0