Did you get everything you asked for for Christmas?

For some Christmas has already come and gone, for others they're in the middle of celebrating, and then for OTHERS, Christmas hasn't arrived yet.

We opened gifts already even though it's only 9pm on Christmas Eve. I didn't ask for anything physical, just trip money, but my parents got me a red fuzzy soft blanket and an ugly Star Wars Christmas sweater. They'll give me the money when it's closer to my trip.

Even though I didn't ask for the two extra things, I definitely still love them. They're nice.

Also, since we actually took the traditional Christmas Eve photo this year, merry Christmas from my sister and I to you! 🎁🎄🍾

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't really want much.
    I told my parents I'd appreciate Star Wars Battlefront or a cheap keyboard to noodle around on (I had to leave my old one in the village.)
    They got me both.
    I really appreciate it.
    Lately, even though they don't make me feel that way, I just feel like this whenever I ask for anything.
    [IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/30jh74i.gif[/IMG]
    Maybe I'm just becoming less of a selfish prick.

Most Helpful Girl

• Such pretty girls! Hey bae and baes sister! ❤

I didn't ask for anything for Christmas. I never do really. My birthday is so close to it that it doesn't even matter. But my mom got me a Barnes and Noble giftcard so yay for that!

Merry Christmas Links 🎄🎁❤

• Gift cards for books are ALWAYS great surprises :D

Merry Christmas bae!

What Guys Said 11

• I always get what I want. ^.~

Okay okay, I don't typically have any wishes
    for Christmas, neither for my birthday, so "getting what I wanted"
    is not really a thing for me, I did get things I was happy with though. ^.^

• At least you were happy with them. That's all that matters! :)

• Happy Christmas TWrecks - Don't want much physical stuff - What I want is inside me and how I deal with that.
    Forgot to tell you after months and months penny finally dropped - T Wrecks I get it now

• Anything I want is far too expensive for another to buy me. I gave my presents away

• I just got simple things such as a few video games, movies, clothes and vouchers. I'd say I did want them and I am very grateful of them.

Merry Christmas! 🎄

• Mhmm sure did.

• Ayyyy is she single or nahhh

• The things I want can't be given by other people.

Except for love. Which I didn't even get.

• Didn't get anything :-(

Nice picture!

• Cuties ;) I got new underwear and I'm happy.

• Fuck X-mas.

• Nope, asked santa to be a real boy and hear I am still just a wooden old puppet.

What Girls Said 8

• I got a women heart! I am pretty satisfied!

• Not even close but I did get one thing I wanted which was cash.

The other two were high waist jeans and Jordan's... But you gotta be gratefu, right?

• Right. You could've got nothin' at all. At least you can use the cash to put towards the other two things you didn't get.

Merry Christmas!

• Merry Christmas to you as well :)

• Yeah I think so. My long term goals are things that will take time to happen in life.

• I just wanted my daughter to get over her double ear infections and she's getting better, so I got my present (:
    Merry christmas❤

• Had that before. Pain is unbearable. Glad she's feeling better :)

• You girls are so pretty! Merry Christmas to you too 😊
    I didn't ask for anything this year, but my parents might still get me something even though I highly doubt it but it's ok cx

• Thank you :)

And you never know! Sometimes parents just wanna watch their kids open things. That's why my mom got me stuff instead of just the money for my trip :)

• @Asker No problem! & You were right, they did that with my little brother, I helped them by sneaking his presents under the Christmas tree last minute, even though I still didn't get anything I got joy from that 😄

• I'm happy this year because I'm spending Christmas with my beautiful girlfriend and her family? It's the first time I've had a relationship at Christmas time

• I didn't really ask for much for Christmas. I did get a beautiful necklace from my mom though.

• I got a salt and pepper shaker. Beat that. /: