What is your favorite Christmas song & movie?

When you turn on the tv around Christmas time & ur movie comes on & u have to watch it, what movie is it? Also, u turn on the radio and ur favorite Christmas song comes on, and u can't help but turn up the volume & sing along, what song is it? :)

My favorite Christmas movie is White Christmas & my ultimate favorite songs are Santa Baby & White Christmas by bing crosby! Just love them! ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Song Christmas Wrapping by the Waitresses
    Movie Scrooged

• Oksy cool. :) Haven't heard of that one but I'll look it up. :) why do u like this particular dong? :)

• My favorite was the ghost of Christmas present when she kicked him in the balls to get his attention

• Haha its been a while since I watched it but sounds hilarious! :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• My fav Christmas song is Last Christmas.

I don't have a fav Christmas movie

• Okay Awsome! :) I'm not sure if I've heard of that song, I probably have & don't remember lol I'll look it up though. :)

• I never bin into Christmas songs especially since they start playing them after holloween