Would you message your crush daily if you had the chance to?

My crush doesn't really message me much... I think he doesn't like me even though he said he liked me a few days ago... maybe the feeling ended..

• Yes
    75% (9)64% (7)70% (16)Vote
  • No
    25% (3)36% (4)30% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy is interested and captures my attention, he can message first.

But then I will reciprocate and message first the next day or next time I want to speak to him. But I won't continue to be the first one to message first and I won't expect him to be the one to message first all the time either.

Give and take. If I was the last one to message first and he doesn't message for a few days, then I just assume it was a miss and move on.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Mayb he's crushing harder on someone out of his league... but still has a crush on you? Or he doesn't want to seem needy...

1|0
    0|0
    • I heard he used to like my friend who has a boyfriend now.. I don't know if he still likes her

• At my age, I message whenever I want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell yes I would

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, if I have a crush, I want to talk to that person as much as possible. And if he didn't talk to me very much, I would probably take that as a sign that he is not interested.

In your situation though, if he told you he liked you, I'm not sure what would have changed in just a few days. Maybe you could message him and see what's going on.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't want to ask him if he likes me because it sounds "needy" and obvious I like him.

• I never mentioned asking him if he likes you, though I don't see anything "needy" about that. I only mentioned that you can message him first sometimes too.

• Daily? No. That would be super annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I wouldn't say daily maybe I'll skip a couple of days of texting him unless he texts me first.

0|0
    0|0
  • no they might think the person is to needy

0|1
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't cause he don't like that. But I message him every now and then.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if I had his info :/

0|0
    0|0