Im not going to have sex with my boyfriend until I lose 20 pounds?

Im 5 feet and 130 pounds. I know im overweight. I want to be around 110 pounds which i think is perfect, and my boyfriend doesn't mind im this weight, but i am realizing that i really dont like my body anymore. I want to change my appearence drastically. I have a huge sex drive and so does my boyfriend... do you think if i set this to be an insentive to lose the weight, this is can be enough motivation to reach my goal of losing 20 pounds? Or is this pretty ridiculous?

Most Helpful Guy

• LJust stop

You're going to deny intimacy with your boyfriend because you're insecure when he's the One person you should be able to take your clothes off in front of no matter what because he won't care

But you don't weigh much anyway 130 pound is like 57 kilos which is fuck all which means you're small anyway

But you're going to deny sex therefore a certain intimacy because you're insecure when that's the very thing that could make you feel better about yourself

Silly

Most Helpful Girl

• First, I do not think ridiculous, those are your feelings and I will not say you are ridiculous. Do I think your thoughts are misguided? yes I do. No one can tell you if that is enough incentive. Only you can answer the question is if that is enough incentive... Problem is you should not be doing it to please anyone else or get something, it should be purely for you and in general your health, not just I want to look good. Do you have a fear behind the not wanting to have sex because of how you feel about your body? Your boyfriend is telling you he doesn't mind and I would believe that and since you have a big sex drive just go with it. Find things you do like about your body.

What Guys Said 17

• He doesn't care. He'll love your naked bodybody. I prefer chubby

• Hmm, interesting question. I think yes, go for it. It's important to love yourself, and sex for women can be frustrating in the least if they don't feel sexy. Sex can certainly serve as a huge motivator. After all, entire kingdoms have been been birthed and destroyed due to the power of sex drive.

• Thats bullshit.. U sound fine the, way u are... And im sure ur boyfriend thinks the same.. I think u should have sex whenever u feel compfortable with it.. And lose weight to make him happier.. If he agrees (alot of guys dont want super skinny)

• Did you know that kissing and sex destroys tons of calories at a time? Also, try eating less and excersizing more. Also, drink lots of water!

• But why should your boyfriend have to go without having sex with you while you're doing this when he's happy with you the way you are? That seems like you're cutting him off.

• I prefer a little extra weight personally. It's your call

• Maybe it's incentive for you but by the time you get the weight you want he's going to be gone.

• Are you gonna allow your high sex drive boyfriend to sleep around while you lose 20 pounds which he is totally ok with?

• You will lose your weight. Your boyfriend will lose his mind 😜

• sheesh you realize sex burns calories?

• Why is he being punished because you aren't happy with yourself? He likes you just the way you are.

• I wouldn't put up with that for long, you'd have to give me something

• boyfriend is gonna be. like bye bye

• Don't drink soda or eat fast food and just have lots of extra sex. in my opinion. Sex is exercise assuming you're doing it right. So is laughing. Try having sex while laughing hysterically.

• You don't need to give up sex to lose weight. Just restrict your calories.

• You both have high sex drives... You want to stop having sex (thereby punishing HIM) because YOU are unhappy with your weight. This will not end well.

• So you're willing to deprive him of sex for a couple of months so you can have an incentive? Sounds pretty selfish to me.

What Girls Said 7

• I honestly think it's a selfish move.

You're not even taking into consideration how your boyfriend would feel about this.

Talk to him about this first , see how he responds.

There has to be an aspect of communication here , but this huge move would also be affecting his love life.

• *because thus huge move.

• I think it's kind of silly, i'm all for loving your body and getting to the goal you want, however you know muscle weighs more than fat, if you're motivated eat right and go to the gym, you could even weigh 120 and it'll look 110.. just saying. Anyway thought, I don't think your sexual intimacy should depend on your weight, and what does he think about it? If my partner said this to me I would be kind of hurt because realistically its not a mutual decision.

• You may lose the weight and your boyfriend. I think you should still focus on losing the weight but maybe set a different goal.

• Is okay you want to lose weight but take it at a reasonable pace. Sex also helps you burn calories so...

• First of all, you're not overweight. I'm 5'3 and 148 pounds. You can lose the weight if you want to. As long as your motivation doesn't hurt anyone, you're fine.
    To jog faster, I sometimes use a bull dog chasing me or that I'm running towards my crush, who is quite never there. May sound pathetic, but it works.

• I think if you do it for you great but he may not love you more but you may love you more which is fantastic good luck...

• Well you should definitely be comfortable with your own body before sharing it with someone else. However, I could see how it could hinder your sex life. I'm sure your boyfriend isn't so shallow as to dump you over 20 pounds. And if he is, it's time to kick him to the curb.