Do you feel that God hates you?

I'm an atheist but if there is a god, I feel that he hates me to the core. He's dealt me the worst cards, with an endless supply of never-ending bad luck, and a meaningless existence.

Most Helpful Guy

• God hates none of his children.

God has not dealt you any cards, God does not control the cards that you are dealt. God created the world, created Adam and then Eve and the start of humanity and that's it. He has not and does not control what happens in the World.

Blaming God for your situation is akin to a poorly qualified workman blaming his tools for his shoddy work.

• If you believe in the bible, God "worketh all things after the counsel of His own will: That we should be to the praise of his glory" (Ephesians 1:11-12). Yes, God is in control.

What Girls Said 3

• No. I'm sorry that you feel that way. Some people have it harder than others, but that does not mean that He hates you.

• Why even bother with this question as an atheist?

• Are you gonna answer the question or just question back?

• I thought I did. As a fellow athiest, why would I bother myself with the hypothetical question of some mythical creature hating me?

Some of us are dealt better cards then others though, and I am sorry you have had bad luck. I would suggest you not dwell on some fictional character though; it won't help solve any problems. Hope things get better for you...

• This video could help with your question:
      http://youtu.be/GJW4rnN6q84

• nope. //////////

What Guys Said 4

• I'd assume "god" wouldn't hate itself, and with that in mind, I doubt it'd hate me
    or any other figment of reality.

• I'm not sure hate is the right word. Angry is more like it. But that's very understandable for all the crap that we have done that we continue to do.

• Wouldn't lose a single minute of sleep if he was real and did hate me tbh.

• I guess you could say you were lost and damned ( not the game ).
    If you want got to love you more, find God I guess.

But it does depend on what God you're talking about...