What would happen if Pinochio were to say "my nose will grow right now"?

💥

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol you are good 😂😂😂, at first I was thinking "it will grow." But if it grows, wouldn't that mean he was telling the truth? But then again it, he is also unsure of himself too, right? Not really sure it would grow himself? So that would technically be a lie. So I believe it will grow because he doesn't know if it would grow, and once it grow it will go back down since in technicality he told the truth since it grew.

• You lost me on your 6th line 😂😂😂 too lazy to read

• Lol alright alright 😂👌

• Lol thank you for the MHO 😊😊😊

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• LOL! He would have an advantage!

• His nose would grow because it wasn't gonna grown the exact moment he said it... I don't know... you messed my brain up thinking about this!

• "You have potential! You have potential! Oh, boy."
    http://youtu.be/mtxPu7B-9TI

• But to answer your question his nose will grow because it only grows when he lies. It wasn't going to grow at first but considering he said it would when it wasn't (because he didn't lie to begin with) it would have to because he lied.

However now he's telling the truth because it did grow so it will shrink right back down to it's normal size because he told the truth.

Good trick question 👍

• It would grow, because it only grows when he lies.

• That just messed up my mind! Whaaat? 😱
    If he lies, the nose would grow, but then it wouldn't be a lie. If he doesn't lie, then the nose isn't growing, but it should be growing, otherwise what he says is a lie and... What?

What Guys Said 3

• It would shrink, as it does when he speaks the truth :D

• That's how he gets his boner's lol.

• you need the brain man