Would you rather have your own business or work a normal job and why?

So would you rather have your own business, which may require more work and not be as stabile and secure as a normal job but you would get to be your own boss, set your own hours, make all the decisions etc. Or would you rather just work for someone else (normal job).
Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's super hard to make it starting your own business because the elitist and bankers have raped rigged robbed and monopolized the economy. They think because they steal things things belong to them.

• Thank you for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• Have my own business.

What Guys Said 5

• I had wanted to own my own business and took some courses at college on the topic but in reality its very tough to create one that would provide enough income to live off on. I made some attempts at trying to do things but nothing really took off and I sort of put idea on the backburner for time being

• I don't care which one it is as long as it gets me to achieve my ambitions and cater to my responsibilities :)

A normal job for me always entails decision making too :)

• own business, if i had a choice it would be a security development company, its what i like to design anyway, il just never be able to get that job...

• I work for a company that allows me to make decisions and I run it as it were mine, so I would rather work for a company were it's stable income and vacation. Running your own business you have unstable income and vacation may not be an option.

• Self-employment all the way. Doesn't need to be a business per se, I can very well be just a one-man army.

What Girls Said 1

• i'd rather have my own business