Do you use Wattpad? (Not Whatsapp xD) Would you recommend book_?

Do you use Wattpad? Not Whatsapp xD?

Would you recommend book_?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do! My user is @KayleyHerremans and some books I recommend...

*The Way He's Not by xXBeautifulFighterXx
    *The Bad Boy Stole My Bra by Cherry_Cola_x
    *No Capes by Joecool123

What Guys Said 5

• www.wattpad.com/.../14865227-minor-gods-summoners-book-one

this is an actually-published book. The author put the first of the series on wattpad for free.

I like it. Kind-of slightly more mature than harry potter, but I think it still qualifies as 'young adult'.

• No because I heard it's full of teenage gurls writing their fanfics about Justin Biebs and 1 Direction... I don't know if that's true and I didn't bother to find out if thats true

• Yes I have an account there where I post my stories!

• What whatpad? what whatsapp? what what? what? wait! too many whats... *feeling dizzy...

• Yea, I use Whatsapp

What Girls Said 2

• I do use it but I don't read stories from there anymore. I have an account there as well and mostly write poetry, but I also have two short stories on there.

I don't update it much anymore.

• I do, I've read literally over 200 books already. If u haven't read the series or trilogy of "a surreptitious relationship", ur gonna wanna read that first. I almost tried to ask the girl to make a book and send them to me. I will never get tired of them. They're legit. And it's written so good, where u can't stop thinking about it.