Are you having a white Xmas?

Are you having a white Xmas?No, not that type of white Christmas. (Don't flag this as offensive please it's just a joke lol)
I mean is there so snow?

I live in Chicago, and no it's not!

This is pretty much us right now lol:

And I doubt it'll snow. Curse you global warming! The weather is pretty nice though at least :)

• Yes, it's snowing.
  • No, it should be snowing but it's not. Thanks a lot global warming.
  • No it's not snowing but it shouldn't be since I live in a year round warm area.
  • Yes it's snowing but it shouldn't be because I live in a warm area.

Most Helpful Guy

• People during years with record low temps and snowfall: Weather isn't the same as climate.
    People during years that are a bit warm: See? Global warming!!!
    😂😂😂😂
    That said, it's not snowing at the moment up here, but we have plenty of it on the ground ;)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• It never snows in my country, so no white Christmas for me ever! :P

• Have you ever seen snow?

• Yeah, I have heard about 'horror stories' related to snow! But I would still want to experience it! I mean... white everywhere, kids making snowmen and throwing snowballs at each other etc. It all seems so surreal and fascinating to me.

Well... I suppose I'm too old anyway to actually enjoy snow, even if I get a chance to experience it. I do hope that I get to see and experience snow at least once in this lifetime! :)

• You'd still enjoy it. :)

But only if you saw it a few times. If you have to deal with it very year for half a year almost, it gets tiring. I still love the snow. I just don't like how crazy Chicagoans become.

• The only white part of my Christmas this year are the people I'm surrounded by. We usually have snow in Massachusetts too..

• -_- we have freaking sand from the Sahara... :'( It suuuucks so much.
    I miss Chicago, even though it's not snowing, but at least it's colder and with no sand in the air.

This is more or less how we are now :(
    www.diariodeavisos.com/.../calima-canarias1.jpg

• Same here, warmest Christmas ever in Boston, it topped out at like 67. Should have had a BBQ instead of Christmas dinner!☀️🌴🎅🏻

• its weird we don't have snow but according to weather reports is suppose to start snowing either tomorrow or Sunday and then snow all week. we did have snow last week at this time but it melted , all the winter sports here are pretty much shut down completely and in crisis , like no ski hills open and no snow on snowmobile trails , no outdoor skating rinks either

• Noperzzz. We have lovely rain here but it rarely snow here anyway. Last snow was 2-3 years ago.

• I live near Los Angeles, so the last time it snowed in L. A. was about 50 years before I was born.

You probably can thank El Nino more than global warming, at least this year. When El Nino is around, the northern Rockies and the Great Plains typically get less snow.

• No snow here, but I still gonna party hard.

49.media.tumblr.com/.../...whH3Tj1sm6zsoo1_500.gif

• GLOBAL WARMING
    Where's my snow?
    I'm in Canada give me my snow!!!

• No snow in England this year. We did have a white Christmas a few years ago.

• It's not thanks a lot global warming because people caused it

• B, Belgium usually gets at least some snow.

• Rainy xmass.

• It's spelt Christmas and not Christmas.

• even gag doesn't recognize X-mas.

• Is it snowing for you?

• Not this year. Global warming is sending in floods in some parts of the cuntry, not snow.

What Girls Said 9

• No

Never had a White Christmas

Here it doesn't get cold enough to snow

(Azores islands, Portugal - in case you were wondering xD)

• It's definitely cold enough to be snowing, but it thankfully isn't. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for zero snow this year!

• Option C is my life✌🏽️😎🌊🌴

• Nope, Im in Bolivia at the moment, so is summer here :)

• No, it's not snowing here. It's normal since we don't have snow in this part of the country where I live.

• Nope. It's in the 70s and raining here.

• It doesn't snow where I currently live (kind of near a beach). I sometimes miss snow on Christmas, but I hate driving in it, or rather hate others driving in it ha!

• Im in south FL, so no lol :P

• That's good lol it'd be bad if it did snow there.

• All us Floridians would freak out if it started sowing lol :P