Would you sell your soul to the devil if he promised you the world and all you ask for?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, an eternity of torture in hell after I die doesn't sound good enough

Most Helpful Girl

• No I would not. God can also give me everything I want and need but His only requirement is that I obtain what I want or need through honest means and not through some dishonest or evil activity.

What Guys Said 10

• I'd be tempted. Especially if I could bring my parents back to be in this world that would be mine.

• The World? No... Hell? Yes. Like John Milton said, 'tis better to reign in hell than serve in heaven'

• No, I all ready sold it to the one true dark lord Cthulhu. I was 8 and my juice box didn't have a straw, I was devastated. Then suddenly Cthulhu emerged from the ground and made me a deal; my soul for a straw to my juice box. Best deal of my life, I ragret nothing not even a single letter

• Nah, because if the devil talked to me I would be like, "shit, maybe I fucked up with the whole 'believing in science' thing." I would imply that there was a God and that he would probably be pissed later if I made a deal w/ the devil.

• Selling your soul to the devil is a euphemism for becoming the type of psychopath which rises to power in heirachal systems.

Those who are less evolved fail to grasp that.

• No i want to earn it myself

• Yeah, why not? Heaven would consist of me praising the lord for eternity, whereas at least in hell I get some sort of BDSM.

• That'd be like selling my soul to santa or the tooth fairy...

• That would mean I end up in hell so no thanks

• It would be tempting to do so for a large penis (I have a small one) so I can have a sex life.

What Girls Said 6

• Lmao fxck no.

• no I don't think so!

• I don't do deals with the devil LoL.
    Plus, I like to earn by myself to feel accomplished. ^-^

• Pretty difficult. Its would be such temptation and a struggle with myself but I know I won't be able to do it.

• no way! I'm not religious and I dont really now if i believe in satan but still no.

• People sell their soul to the devil for power or money.
    I have heard cases but it brings great danger because you are certainly going to hell. You sold the soul to the devil so basically you decided to go to hell for such stupid reason as being powerful or rich or even at least have luck with woman/men.