Is it wrong to think your teacher is hot?

My french teacher is hot LIKE REALLY HOT

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not necessarily wrong. You can't really help feeling that way, can you? It becomes wrong if you choose to act on it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember I was at the orthadontist and the sun was coming through the door so you could just see siloets (lol no clue how to spell it) a woman walked in- o she looks really hot, was checking her out as she walked towards me then o hi Ms. thorpe (french teacher haha)

What Girls Said 11

• Nah, I wouldn't say so. I've thought a few teachers of mine were attractive. It's only wrong if you act on it :P

• Lmao! Nah its not bad at all, u just got a little crush :P just dont act on it and u should b good.

• I am not having a dirty thoughts or romantic thoughts about it people 😂 I just view her as hot

• Nah i know im just saying.

• No! My history and Physics teachers were super handsome!

• I think so. They have a website called "rate my professor" and after every rating they ask you to state whether or not you think your professor is hot. Even when he is hot I will lie and say he is not hot cause I think it is wrong to have those type of thoughts about somebody you have a professional relationship with.

• I don't think of her sexually 😂 but she's hot looking

• Its wrong to have romantic thoughts about somebody you are not allowed to date.

• I dont have a romantic thoughts about her 😂

• Nah. I fantasize about two of my teachers. Just don't act on your fantasies

• No! Not really!

• its not wrong to think it but you shouldn't voice your opinions to others and its wrong to think dirty things about them so ur a creep if you think like that

• people I don't think of dirty things about her 😂 I am just sayin she's hot

• well nothing wrong with that then

• no.
    fillerrrrrrr

• My math teacher is hot too they should not let hot teacher teach 😩😂 he makes me love math man😂

• Thinking so: no.
    Doing something about it: yes.

• haha it's not wrong. In high school I got a male teacher the second semester of freshman year and since the first semester I thought he was hot. He looks like Adam Levine dude... hot as hell tbh. We would stare at each other and I got him again my first semester on sophomore year so the funny chats continued. My friends hate him because he's sorta mean to them and he's only nice to me. I never acted on my feelings but I would joke around with him asking him about his day or what is he up to.
    So, it's fine:)

What Guys Said 8

• As long as you don't try to act on it there's no problem.

• Not at all dude. She is a human being first, a woman second and then she's a teacher. You're fine. ;)

• No that's not wrong. You can't help but notice a gorgeous woman's appearance, especially since you spend so much time in her presence as her student.

• It's not wrong to think she's hot.

• Nope, most of the teachers at my high school were twenty ish women

• No its not perfectly natural

• So many great pornos came from your exact thought.