Are you voting for Donald Trump?

And if you're not American would you?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't vote
    Vote C

616

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 15

• Anyone who seriously supports Trump at this point is completely out of their mind.

• No. I want Rand Paul for president, but I don't think he's the "sexy" choice and because of that he won't win. It sucks, but you can't just vote for who you think is best anymore. You have to take into account who has a chance of winning. My top list is Rand Paul, Rubio and Ben Carson. I like Bernie Sanders and his goals, but I disagree with his policies and Clinton is just a HELL NO

• Christie I don't trust anymore and Ted Cruz I think is too much of a sensationalist. Not sure I can trust Cruz to do what he as he will

• Most honest people in the running are Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders. But the Democrats don't want Sanders to win and I doubt Paul will make it to the finals because of the popularity contest

• never, i'm British, so i can't vote for him, i'll accept his views and the fact that he has them, but would never put him in a spot to allow him to act on those views with global influence.

• I'm not American, but I would vote for Trump if I was. People tend to forget that polticians put on a show to appeal to voters. He is over the too for sure, but his basic ideas are good. National security and the economy need to come before little, trivial, feel good humanitarian issues

• He's waiting until right before election to win everyones love. He doesn't want to play his trump card to early...

• I can't vote cause I'm not American, but if I could, I wouldn't even think about voting him.

• I'm voting for him because I've never seen a president get assassinated before.
    (It's a joke, not voting for him)

• Give me 5 valid reasons not to vote for Trump

"HURR HEZ RAYSIS" isn't a real reason

• He uses Facist means to excite a crowd of generally concerning human beings, he justifies racism as homeland protection and patriotism, his capitalistic mind means he'd likely want to shake off the poor and only keep his super rich friends, although a very charismatic person, he constantly puts people down by openly insulting them, and his constant bigotry would be the sole reason why people would stop going to the US, because it'd be nye-on impossible to get into a country which has practically closed off it's borders out of down right fear of everything outside. he's basically the nigel farage or adolf hitler of america.

• I don't necessarily think that's true, but it is your opinion, so i'll respect that, just, when you're commenting on something like this, try not to restrict what some people are saying, i know some things get a little irritating when they say it repeatedly, but it is their opinion, so don't knock it. that's one of the main grievances we had here, regardless, it is democracy, so i look forward to seeing the result.

• @VictoriousSausage everything is going up in flames, might as well make it interesting

• Am I voting for the Third Reich? Did I hear u right?

• not in the US but if I could vote I would definitely not do it for him.

• I would vote for Donald Trump.
    #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

• Only if Hillary is the nominee, otherwise I'm voting for Sanders.

• i can't really vote, so i won't :p

• 0|1
  • either way, the americans will elect a complete dumb ass as they usually do. and that complete dumb ass represents all dumb asses in the US. United States of dumb asses.

What Girls Said 5

• One thing we can say about Donald Trump is he won't back down and he's got BALLS. Well and money that he made the hard way!

• If Trump becomes president I'll become a terrorist -_-

• I'm moving to Norway or Sweden if he gets elected

• If he gets the nomination yes

• I'll vote for him when hell freezes over and purple diamonds fall from the sky.