What is the weirdest video game ever?

1. Seaman (Sega Dreamcast)
What is the weirdest video game ever?
Weird fish things with human faces that talk to you, and eventually have weird fish thing sex and get even weirder and creepier... And they both look Male :|

2. Beat em' and Eat em' (Atari 2600)
Ugh... Not as good as the box art lead you to believe, and got weirder and more disturbing the more you thought about it.

3. Samurai Zombie Nation (NES)
You play as a disembodied samurai ghost head who has to save the zomombie infested United States with eyeballs and puke, even fighting a possessed Statue of Libery.
Awesome but ultimately freakin' weird.

4. Catherine (PS3, XBOX 360)

This game is something else! Not sure what, but its great :)

5. Night Trap (Sega CD,32x, PC)

Yeah.

6. I have no mouth, And i must scream (PC)

A really messed up game. And after playing through one of the most depressing games ever, you get one of the most depressing endings ever 'natch :|

7. Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (Playstation)

Gotta love Abe <3 Him or Cloud Strife shoulda been Playstations official mascot, damnit.

I have barely scratched the surface of weird games, so write in votes are welcome.

• Seaman
  • Beat em' and Eat em'
  • Samurai Zombie Nation
  • Catherine
  • Night Trap
  • I have no mouth, And i must scream
  • Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
@BrieLoveI know you have probaly played a weird game or two, or heard about some.
@BrieLove

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't remember the name (glad I don't) was about a guy shooting another guy and another guy came out of the other mans D... yeah no thank you. :P

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I always thought the game Tak and the Power of Juju was pretty strange.

• That was on the Super Nintendo right?

• Its like one of the highest rated and most beloved games ever!

• I totally agree :)

• Seaman by a long shot!! Abe's Oddysee was the best spent far too much time on that game 😆

• Abe was nothing but pure fun and joy to play :D
      Never played Seaman, but it looks creepy.

• Ugh memories 🙈

• Yeah, that game could frustrate you.

What Guys Said 8

• Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee and Samurai Zombie Nation are quite weird, I haven't tried the others, what are they like?

• I hav'nt played the first two, first heard about them by reading articles in game magizines.

I have no mouth is a depressing mess, Night Trap is like trying to play the worst movie ever, Catherine is a great unique game and the nightmare parts are weird as hell with you getting chased upstairs by a giant baby and all that,

• Ok, I will, thanks for the info :)

• You are welcome!

• Sorry, never heard of any of them before.

• I loved Odd world! I started off on the one where you can only see from the side.

Abe's Oddysee was also awesome too.

• can't remember how many they actually made, but they still hold up even today :)

• E. T. the Extra-Terrestrial for the Atari 2600 was awful...

• Yeah, i even watched the movie where they went to try and find the copies that were buried. can't remember the name right now lol

• Custers revenge, where you dodge arrows to rape an indian woman tied to a cactus,
    Its also extremely racist

• I thought of adding that one, but Beat 'em and Eat 'em was all around weirder.

• I once played this game called Limbo Trail that was a little eerie

• That Catherine is so damn hot...

• This seems like a list to educate people on video-games :/

But seaman

• Weird, i have no real interest in educating people.

• I used to make questions with no details, now i try to add my own details.
      And i played most of them lol And most of them where on all the weirdest game lists i looked at for conformation, so thats why i used a lot of them.

• cool story