1. Seaman (Sega Dreamcast)
Weird fish things with human faces that talk to you, and eventually have weird fish thing sex and get even weirder and creepier... And they both look Male :|
2. Beat em' and Eat em' (Atari 2600)
Ugh... Not as good as the box art lead you to believe, and got weirder and more disturbing the more you thought about it.
3. Samurai Zombie Nation (NES)
You play as a disembodied samurai ghost head who has to save the zomombie infested United States with eyeballs and puke, even fighting a possessed Statue of Libery.
Awesome but ultimately freakin' weird.
4. Catherine (PS3, XBOX 360)
This game is something else! Not sure what, but its great :)
5. Night Trap (Sega CD,32x, PC)
6. I have no mouth, And i must scream (PC)
A really messed up game. And after playing through one of the most depressing games ever, you get one of the most depressing endings ever 'natch :|
7. Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (Playstation)
Gotta love Abe <3 Him or Cloud Strife shoulda been Playstations official mascot, damnit.
I have barely scratched the surface of weird games, so write in votes are welcome.
- SeamanVote A
- Beat em' and Eat em'Vote B
- Samurai Zombie NationVote C
- CatherineVote D
- Night TrapVote E
- I have no mouth, And i must screamVote F
- Oddworld: Abe's OddyseeVote G