Do you smoke weed?

Have you ever smoked weed
how old were you
do u currently smoke
How often do u smoke

• Never
  • Not anymore
  • Every day
I I smoke on the regular lake every day in the morning before work and then on my break at work and then when I get off of work I don't know it's really stressful at work that helps and I'm 25 I have been smoking since I was 15 I don't Washington so I guess it's cool now because it's legal but yeah

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I've smoked it for a couple of years. I started when I was about 19 and went on until about 2 years ago (when I was 25). I've always smoked it quite rarely although I used to enjoy it quite a lot. The most frequent I used to smoke it was in the beginning, when I smoked it about once a fortnight. The older I became, the more my consumption decreased. In the last 2 years, it went down drastically. The last time I've smoked a joint was actually this summer but I've only smoked weed about 3 times during the last two years. The intervals between me smoking it are becoming bigger and bigger. It wasn't really a conscious decision though. Contrary to some other people, I didn't have any problems with my consumption and had to force myself to quit. I just realized at one point that for some reason unknown to me, it doesn't hit the sweet spot for me anymore. It's like a medicinal drug that has suddenly stopped working. I don't get high anymore. For example even when I smoke two joints in a row, I can't feel anything anymore. I might feel a little dizzy but I can still think very clearly and rationally. I don't have any of the giggle-attacks or bullshit-talking experiences anymore. It also stopped making me creative, which it did for several years (I used to write a lot of poetry when high). And since it has more and more lost its appeal for me during the past 2 years or so, I've almost quit smoking it. I assume that I will smoke a few more joints during the next 1-2 years if I happen to be in a situation where somebody offers it to me (I've stopped buying weed myself to smoke it) but it won't be much anymore. I will probably quit completely after that. I don't have a bad opinion of weed, I just think in my personal case, it doesn't make sense to smoke it when it doesn't give you anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• I started smoking at 16, I'm 18 now and I smoke regularly. Almost everyday. It's great, I really like it. Never got me into trouble, never affected my performance in school or at work. I like to get high and paint, it makes me a lot more creative. The paintings produced under the influence are my personal favourites. I have experienced other drugs and still occasionally enjoy them, although rarely. So yeah, I smoke weed, I enjoy the high. Oh and I get the munchies like a motherfucker, which actually helped with my eating disorders last year and helped me gain a healthy amount of weight :)

What Guys Said 27

• I do from time to time. Sometimes it is great to listen to tunes or to have sex while a little stoned. I never smoke before class or work.

• I smoke when I have it. For chronic pain issues but not as often as the doctors suggest. I first had it when I was 14 and felt like I was floating. By 15 all of my friends were knee deep in it. I made of not doing it too much (I didn't want to pay for it) so my friends were always super excited when I said I would get high but only if I could play their game system for as long as I wanted.

• No I did in high school a couple times but not a lot because I was always an athlete. I think its honestly quite pathetic to run into my old friends to see that they still smoke everyday.

• Started when I was 16 smoked heavily from 17-20ish. And I haven't quit but I don't really do it anymore

• Never. For that matter, I've never had the desire to either. That's not to knock those who do, but my family has a ton of addicts and alcoholics so I've never had the desire to experiment with anything growing up.

• I'm down with legalizing it, but never have smoked and I don't want to. Not wasting my money on drugs.

• Never tried and intend to stay that way

• Have I ever smoked weed: Yes, stopped when I were 20
    How old were I: 18
    Do I currently smoke: No
    How often do I smoke: Never, but in the past I would really only smoke barely twice a year.

• I have, also tried a couple of other drugs like, Cocaine and Ecstasy... Not really on any drugs now though...

• I tried a joint when I was 14 and smoked on and off for about 4 years, but then I quit which was painful. I loved to smoke, but I haven't touched mary j for the past four years.

• never did and don't plan on changing that

• First smoked at 13, smoked it on and off through the years... but now I've been smoking it daily for about 7 years

• I did once. I was 41.

• i tried it in brownie form. just not into the idea of smoking it. i hate it like cigarrettes.

• Not, but I totally would.

• I smoke weed everyday dogg 😎😎😎😛

• no never..

• Never have. Never will. Never want people to smoke ever.

• Never have, never will.

• I started when I was 15 and done it pretty hard until about a year ago, but now I never do it.

• No, I don't smoke that kind of things. I am like an innocent girl.

• yes i have a card

• I was 14 when I first smoked weed. I smoke weed on occasions.

• I never smoked weed.

• Now that we know who you are, I know who I am. I'm not a mistake! It all makes sense! In a comic, you know how you can tell who the arch-villain's going to be? He's the exact opposite of the hero. And most times they're friends, like you and me! I should've known way back when... You know why, David? Because of the kids. They called me Mr Glass.

• I started burning bud in my early teens , stopped about ten years ago smoked it multiple times a day.

• I smoke weed about once a week. I start to lose my mind if I don't do it at least weekly. It's a necessity for me.

What Girls Said 17

• I smoked weed regularly from about the age of 15 til I was 27. Smoked for the first time at 13. Throughout the years that I smoked weed I was on and off again a chronic who smoked every day. Now I haven't smoked in over a year and I honestly don't miss it. I doubt I'll smoke again because at this point my tolerance would be so low that I'd just fall asleep haha

• no never tired it!

• Never done it.

• I tried it in college. Wasn't my thing. Also tried hookah in college, before it became a trend. I prefer that over weed. But I don't smoke anything regularly.

• Never have, never will.

• I smoked it in my teens and I stopped before I turned 18!

• Nope, I haven't.

• Would you ever want to? Y or y not

• No, because I hate the smell. I worked as front desk clerk before and people would smoke it in the rooms, when I had to go check the rooms sometimes with the maids.

• Never have, never will

• I don't do it every day, nor do I smoke it, but once every few months or so my boyfriend and I will get some sativa mints and enjoy a few evenings together. We live in Colorado and he's 21, by the way.

• Never. Not interested.

• I've never smoked weed.

• Started at 15. I only smoke now because I'm anorexic and it helps me eat.
    Meep merp

• I never have.

• Here and there.

• I tried it but I didn't like it. I almost pass out on the street

• I smoke weed here and there, I was 16 the first time and I did it cos I was offered.

• Have you ever smoked weed. Yes
    how old were you. 15
    do u currently smoke. Yes
    How often do u smoke. A few times a year