What is your first impression?

When you see a profile picture like mine! what is your first impression of that person?
Does the picture influence whether or not you talk to them?
Please explain why! Honesty is appreciated! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If I saw you out in public, I would have to look twice. Honestly, I would think it was a little weird at first but then I would be glad you're wearing what you love and not caring what other people think. In fact, I would end up being a little jealous that I don't have the balls to do whatever I want like that.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I actually want that dress. The way you wear it with confidence makes me really want that dress. And dude, seriously, you're awesome for being so confident, continue being like that, we need more people like you in this world XD

• I want your dress! I think that you are very brave and that's a good thing, always be yourself :)

• Thank you :) aha. I got it from a shop called Factorie! :)

• I know Factorie :D I'm from South Africa so we have a few Australian brands here

• Oh! That's awesome! I got it a while ago so I don't know if they still have it! :)

• Oh, you're looking great sweetie!! Hadn't seen your new profile picture yet but I am loving it! (And yeah, totally jealous of that dress, it's gorgeous!) :)

As for first impressions, it doesn't faze me at all, they're just another person who might be or not interesting!

What Guys Said 3

• i answer anybodys question, but if it was real life id stay away from u. lol

• ahahaha yeah everyone has their own way of life! Thanks for the honesty!

• uhmmm... i would probably laugh and then orbit myself into space far away from you.

• i dont care really.