Your TOP 3 Romantic movies?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Dirty Dancing - Regular movie ((meaning not an animation)) [PG-13]

My personal rating: Besides the emotional attachment I feel with this movie because of my family members, it is one of the best movies I have ever seen. With amazing actor/esses this is a classic for the history books! 9/10

Baby (Jennifer Grey) is one listless summer away from the Peace Corps. Hoping to enjoy her youth while it lasts, she's disappointed when her summer plans deposit her at a sleepy resort in the Catskills with her parents. Her luck turns around, however, when the resort's dance instructor, Johnny (Patrick Swayze), enlists Baby as his new partner, and the two fall in love. Baby's father forbids her from seeing Johnny, but she's determined to help him perform the last big dance of the summer.

Ghost - regular movie [PG-13]

My Personal rating: I just got around to watching this about a year ago and it is absolutely fantastic! There are some amazing actor/esses in that movie, including Demi Moore, Patrick Swayze, and Whoopie Goldburg, and others. 8.5/10

Sam Wheat (Patrick Swayze) is a banker, Molly Jensen (Demi Moore) is an artist, and the two are madly in love. However, when Sam is murdered by friend and corrupt business partner Carl Bruner (Tony Goldwyn) over a shady business deal, he is left to roam the earth as a powerless spirit. When he learns of Carl's betrayal, Sam must seek the help of psychic Oda Mae Brown (Whoopi Goldberg) to set things right and protect Molly from Carl and his goons.

Howl's Moving Castle - Animation [PG]

My personal rating: If you like animated movies, this is about as good as you will get. The characters are lovable, and the story itself is very original. 8/10

A young girl is forced to toil in her parents' hat shop and her only joy is in her occasional meetings with a handsome stranger, Howl the wizard. When a witch sees her happiness, she curses her to become old in a jealous rage. Ashamed and afraid, she flees to Howl's magic moving castle. Will Howl see her for who she really is?

• If you haven't already, you should really read the book Howl's Moving Castle. The animated adaptation is very well done but there are some things in the books that have been changed (as is the norm) and it's okay but I find the book a bit more... whimsical and a bit more involved, and there's a lot more to Sophie than is portrayed in the movie. In any case, it's a good read. So is the sequel Castle in the Air, though it's not directly following after Sophie and Howl. They're in it though. It'll make you smile. Maybe.

• @fondue Thank you very much! I didn't realize there was a book!

• @fondue Thats what I heard on amazon! UGH! Why can't I know about sophie and howl! Howl is sexy fine!

What Guys Said 5

• Rarely ever seen one, but only one I liked I guess is warm bodies.

• 1) Wedding Crashers
    2) 50 first dates
    3) Pretty Woman

• I don't watch Romance movies. Boring!

• Casablanca

• Empire Strikes Back

What Girls Said 9

• 1) The Notebook
    2) Dirty Dancing
    3) The Spectacular Now
    *______________________*
    4) How To Lose a Guy In 10 Days
    5) Juno

• 1. Casablanca.
    2.
    3.

Lol I really can't think of anymore.

• 1. Pride & Prejudice

Can't think of anything I would consider a "favorite" other than that lol

• Texas chainsaw massacre, Insidious, and Halloween (the original and none of the prequel bullcrap) <3

All jokes aside, I like the vow, the notebook (of course), and Charlie st. Cloud. basically any Nicholas Sparks movie

• A walk to remember:)

• Sex and the City... yeah I don't watch that many romantic movies XD

• love actually, silver linings playbook, notebook

• 40 Year Old Virgin
    When Harry Met Sally
    The Notebook

• Return to Me
    Titanic
    50 first dates