Wouldn't it be nice to have a AK 47 with a extra long extended clip so you wouldn't have to reload?

Wouldn't it?

Most Helpful Girl

• why though? Like. you don't need that for hunting.

• In case you get into a gun fight ever.

• No because I wouldn't want to be in that situation in the first place. I wouldn't actively seek them the way you seem to.

And my name is belle not bell.

• Sorry belle. I didn't mean to anger you so much

Most Helpful Guy

• There are plenty of other weapons I'd prefer over the AK-47 but since automatic weapons are illegal for citizens you don't have to worry about going through ammunition so much since you can only fire semi-automatic.

• Just because its illegal doesn't mean you can't own one. Its only illegal if you get caught.

• But wouldn't be nice if you got into some shit and had one?

• Ehh whether you'd actually need an extra 15-20 bullets per clip will vary per person, personally I wouldn't need it, I'd rather just have a double magazine.

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

It gives you 60 bullets total and overall faster reload compared to a huge and long extended magazine.

What Girls Said 1

• Why have an extended clip when you can have a a drum fed Kalashnikov?

What Guys Said 2

• Go see your army recruiter. He can get you one.

• Are you writing a manifesto per chance?

• Nope why?

• I had to ask

• Nope I would rather drink antifreeze with grinded up glass than to do some lame as elliot rodgers shit.