Have you had any near death experiences?

I've had three I think

Most Helpful Girl

• Once when I was little we were going to the beach and I was so PUMPED and there was a sharp curve on the road. I went to cross without looking and the car came and slammed on the brakes. Literally was a centimeter away from my stomach.

When I was 4 years old, I wound up in the hospital for getting Rotavirus at my age, it was very frightening because my heart was starting to slow down... well during a check up, I blacked out. They had to bring in those big electric things and say, "CLEAR!" and now I am alive wasting my life on my laptop.

What Guys Said 10

• I've had two, one in which I had to be resuscitated, but if you ask me whether
    I regret any of them, my answer is no. ^.^

• Yupp, I had an inner bleeding in my stomach. It was from stress and bad nutrition. I had it for a couple of days and I became pale white. Once I went to the doctor in the army (where I was at the time), they sent me straight to the hospital. In the hospital they said i had lost 64% of blood I had in my body... I was like wuut... I just felt a bit dizzy all the time and I told them I should see my friends after tomorrow at the beach. They said you ain't goin anywhere. They kept me in the hospital for 5 days and gave me 3 sacks of blood. If I had fainted again I could have died, they said. I had a great time at the hospital, the food was great and I got to stay out of the army for 20 days!

• Yes, i was in my cousin's pool, in the 10ft deep section, when my brother got scared and grabbed on to the back of my neck. Not only was he chocking me, but he was also putting his weight on me so started to sink. I was very close to death, gasping for air i swollowedlots of the pool water, which was not being filtered and had lots of hairs and things like that. I was sick for a while. I had thrown up everything i had eaten. It was horrible. How i survived was, my mom jumped into the pool and the wave sent me into the shallow end, where i was able to stand up.

• I've been close to death but had no NDE.

• No joke I've almost freaking died like 39 times

• no i dont think I've had any

• I can remember two of em. Almost drowned at the beach if it wasn't for my tall brother and my mom's car malfunction while we were driving at about 40mph. We were about to go straight into the side of an apartment wall. Thank God we're alive.

• A huge speaker fell on my head when I was a toddler, split my head open to the point where you can see my skull. Now I got a Harry Potter scar on my forehead

• I almost fell off a mountain once. I stopped going to the boy scouts after that, haha.

• I had several near death experiences. Four or five I can remember that were really close calls.

• oh ya, that's a lot, what happened?

• The first one was when I was about 5 years old and a car almost hit me. I remember one time when I was mountain climbing and almost fell (I am glad I have good reflexes :D ). When I was a child I had really high fever that I had to go to hospital (I remember it was a really close call). I almost been hit by a car an other time. A drunk fuck was driving.

• That sucks, but good thing you are fine now :D

What Girls Said 4

• When I was 6 years old, I got an electric shock in the shower. It could have killed me.

• Damn.. One of my teachers also got an electric shock when she opened a door, so she ended up in the hospital

• Thankfully it wasn't that bad for me. The shock just threw me against the wall which made me drop the handle immediately.

• Yup... I nearly died of a lung inflamation when I was 3... the doctors forgot to call my mom.. weeks later she called the hospital because I was getting worse and they were like: Oh right we ¬®frogot¬® to call you..

• um i dont think so
    maybe it was when I asked my crush to the dance ;)

• I've had like 5 near death experiences