If you had the opportunity to go anywhere on holiday, where would you go?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's very confusing, you know... the world is so big and beautiful. I think i would like to go to UK first and then Venice, there is a long list here. :D

• Yeah, there's so many places I'd love to go too. It would be a hard decision to make. I love Italy. I have family there

• hah! thank you, for the mho as well... i knew i would get it. i made my family proud today 😎

• You made me proud too! It's not everyday I give out trophies 🏆. So you are honoured 😜

Most Helpful Girl

• Greece because that place is just so beautiful and there culture is amazing. But sadly, I have to keep dreaming on going there.

• I haven't been to Greece, but it does look an amazing place to go on holiday

• I know. I have begged my family but we don't have the money. My aunt in flying us to Nantucket in the summer... that'll be nice.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Mauritius looks so amazing!

• Yeah, it looks an amazing place 👍

• Monte Carlo