What is the one item you have, that you have held onto the longest for sentimental reasons?

Most Helpful Guy

• My aunt gave me a holy silver bangle some 12-13 years ago coz i used to get bad dreams at night. I still wear it and everyday not bcoz i get bad dreams at night, but bcoz it's the last memory i have of her. What about you?

• I have a pink baby blanket that I'm in a lot of pictures with as a baby/toddler. My mom asked if I wanted to throw it away once (it's pretty ratty now), but I told her no, and have kept it ever since stored away.

• Aha.. that's cute

• thank you for the mho. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably.. My teddy bear.

A specific one, that I've had since elementary or before. (I can't remember when I got it honestly) I have plenty of other stuffed animals, but it's my favorite.. xD

What Guys Said 2

• There's a lot more than one :D

My daughter's
    1. Milk teeth
    2. Baby pillow
    3. Her school notes since kindergarten
    4. Her school uniforms since kinder garten
    5. Some of her favorite toys
    6. Her quilts since she was a baby
    etc

All above are vacuum packed :D

She's Dec 2002 born :D <3

• My sanity ^.^!!! Im very attached to it...

What Girls Said 4

• A rock 😝💚

When my niece was about 4yrs old she was bashing a rock off the ground for ages in my back garden. I asked her what she was doing. She told me to wait and see. She said it was a present for me. After a while, she handed me the rock and she said she'd made it just for me coz she loves me. It was in the shape of a heart. I still have it and she is 6 now. She decided to make it for me to show how much she loves me and it's the best gift I've ever received💙

• I have a blanket I got as a baby. I don't use it anymore, but I have to keep it around. I think I always will.

• A necklace my Dad bought for me in Tokyo when I was 4..

• My stuffed dog called Spot.

I've had her for as long as I can remember. She's a dalmatian pup with fourteen spots and is scruffy from sleeping with her as a kid. She has a few areas that are still soft, and a dip under her neck from the way I used to hold her when playing with her. One of her ears is attached to her head with thread and the other isn't due to me pulling it away some amount of years ago.

I haven't seen Spot for two and a bit years, she is at my dads house likely under a pile of junk. But I will have her back soon.