Have you ever seen someone dying/getting killed/commiting suicide in front of your eyes?

Of course not in movies or TV...

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

• I never saw somebody die but I've seen people about 5 or 20 minutes after they die. Twice at malls.

• Did they fell down?

• One guy just fell down. The other was stabbed. I'm lucky I did not see the stabbing but I saw the after math of the stabbing, the body lying on the ground and the blood coming from behind him.

• whoa... i've gotta see a fight since school...

Most Helpful Guy

• Not seeing but while chatting on MSN

• ?

come again?

• gee... how do u come across such people... i've never talked to anyone who had suicide thoughts or made a suicide attempt... only some depression by some degree but never suicide thoughts...

• Happenstance...

What Girls Said 5

• I watch a car accident happen and the guys body flew out of the car. It was the worst experience ever.

• No, I haven't seen that thankfully.

• dying, yup. ////////

• No and hopefully I won't ever have to see none of those things

• I saw my father dying. He had cancer and died an awful painful death. My baby was born prematurely , his organs weren't fully developed. I held him in my arms until he passed away. It'll haunt me always.

What Guys Said 6

• The closest I came to seeing a suicide was seeing it a few hours after. Death, quite a few times now, more than I would like had been killed by other people.

• how it happened? do u work somewhere where deaths occur often?

• i see... makes sence then...

• I am just glad I was never assigned to mortuary affairs. Those are the guys so have to go in and clean up after at attack, mortar strike or whatever. I know one guy to had to do that... Talk about PTSD

• Committing suicide no cause if I see I will stop it for sure. But dying and getting killed - yes :)

• gettin killed? hm... interesting... how it occured man?

• I'd leave the story out. Have done time in the Army Attachment so it's normal to see that

• Of course. A lot.

• how come?

• My job. I am a PMC. Private Military Contractor. I work in locations mostly in the Middle East and Africa. My job very often involves death on both sides. It's all good. Part of the job.

• I saw my dad die, he had a heart attack :(

• I witnessed a fatal accident but I didn't actually see the event just the collision and aftermath. A boat being hauled in the opposite lane broke loose and collided with the car 50 yards in front of me. Took the whole top of it off, guy was decapitated.

• not really but saw a crashed pick up truck the other day , guy had robbed a store and tried to get away and crashed into a tree but he lived and now in jail