Why internet is so much overrated?

I don't understand... I use it to listen to music or watch some video... I don't give a damn about Social Media... I started to think... wot's so important about Internet and people consider it so important? Now it's boring... it's just Social Media...

So... wot's so important about Social Media anyway? World won't end if Social Media stop existing... right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Internet isn't overrated. Social Media are.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• The Internet is much more than social media. The "Internet of Things" and the apps available help to simplify your life.

• Internet is a massive library of knowledge. Social media are just a small portions of things available on the net.

Internet runs your everyday applications, Internet allows ease communications, Internet has tons of games, movies, articles.

• Social media can be used in a informative way which is a big deal for a lot of people including myself.

• u r aware u r sharing this opinion on social media?

• GAG isn't social media...

• what is it then? it connects to gmail, facebook, instagram, wordpress and stuff so its a smaller form of social media

i mean u can post stories, questions, poetry, it has its own sponsors, it works like a facebook wall, it has an intrnal populerity thing called mho and everything

its social media