Do you hunt animals for sport?

I like hunting and fishing but recently someone said it was wrong and made a compelling argument. I need to know if it as cruel as it sounds.

• It is evil
  • It is 👌

Most Helpful Girl

• Hunting in many cases actually helps the environment and species. For example in my area when the deer get too prevalent they end up starving to death in the winter.
    People hunt coyotes here to help protect livestock.
    I believe you should use what you kill and be conscientious about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like to know what it's like, to hunt for your own food. But then it'd be Hunt-Catch-Release.
    The catch itself is rewarding enough. Besides, too many animals getting killed already for the sake of profit or sport.

I'd be an evil Moby Dick

What Girls Said 4

• that's evil, fucking people...

• I like hunting and don't see anything bad in it. I even have a lot of equipment at home. Recently I bought a perfect optic ( www.atncorp.com/smart-hd-optics ) and can not wait to use it in the next hunting season.

• I won't kill an animal period but if it is for food that's fine but it is sick to kill them for sake of killing an animal.

• Hunting for sport is bad unless it is an invasive species that is hurting the environment and local wildlife...

What Guys Said 3

• I don't mind hunting as long as you eat what you kill. I think it's fucked up to kill animals just for fun

• I do, it's very fun, you should try it

• so killing plant's is justifiable?