Do Taylor Swift scare anyone else or just me?

Pretty sure it isn't just me, just asking

Most Helpful Girl

• No she doesn't I've been a fan of hers since the first album and I will always continue to be. What's scary about her? She's not afraid to openly share her relationships or her feelings towards boys she had crushes on? Well that's what I like about her she makes her own songs and she's real.

• Hm I don't know, prolly That she go psycho over her every ex?

• I knew it!

• Nope. that awas a question ha

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I just can't stand her. Sh'es so fake. He music genre changes to what ever is popular. Country, Pop, Hip-pop, to Rap... so annoying...

www.liberalamerica.org/.../2015-05-06_21-08-07.png

• She was never really country but that's not thing that scare me andbyea that is ^

• There's even scarier verse than original?

• BLASPHEMY~

But she does scare me in the how does she have so much energy and I have so little sort of way XD

• And how she manage to make a song on he every ex

• Maybe it's cathartic for her? Like some people write in their diary or go for a run. Other people write songs XD

• Well one thing I found odd about her was writing songs about the men she broke up with. I understand that it is one way to get over your ex but it just seems strange to me.

• She used to be really ugly but with heavy make up, weight loss and possible plastic surgery, she is now fairly good looking.

• she's so tall and bony. i'm scared her elbow will poke my eyeball out.

• She's very powerful in the music industry so if you believe the old adaige power corupts then yes she is scary.

• No

I like her. Mainly her songs from this new album.

Shake it off :)

• I bench too many weights, still can't score any As, that's what people say, hmm mm

• She's not scary, just extremely overrated.

• YOU are scared of a 120 lbs girl? I'm not judging, legit question

• i like some of her songs like teadrops on my guitar, clean, this love, style
    selena gomez is crap

What Guys Said 5