Is it possible to be good looking but not photogenic?

People tell me I am good looking or really cute but when I see my pictures I tend to think otherwise. I really don't know what they see

Most Helpful Guy

• It could just be your own bias. When I was your age I felt unattractive. But now I see photos of myself at that age and think "Wow, I was pretty good looking."

• Yes i have been told this by someone older as well. Thanks !

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's possible being good looking but not that photogenic. I know I am like that.
    Also, there are people that maybe don't look that good but are very photogenic, thus enhancing their features.
    Maybe you haven't figured out which angle suits you most in pictures. Try making some pics in different angles and see how can you look better.

• Yes its possible. I used to know a guy that was ugly but he looked amazing in photographs.

• I know several attractive people who don't look good in photos

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, absolutely. Just not being aware of the best posture/angles for pictures, etc. makes you un-photogenic.

• People tell me i'm cute and sorta good looking, but i take a horrid photo

• Try being like me. Unphotogenic and not good looking. That's like two strikes. -__-

• Yeah absolutely