Do you think Hillary Clinton will win?

I don't want her to, but I think maybe.

• Yes
  • No
  • I hope not.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be shocked if she did.

I know nothing about politics, nor do I care. But if it took us this long to allow a black man to get into office, then it will be MUCH longer before they let a woman in.

• Her being a woman doesn't have squat to do with it. I feel like she over-uses that rhetoric, which is why I don't really like her.

If Elizabeth Warren was running instead of Bernie, Warren would still be my top candidate over Clinton. I am STOKED to see a woman in the oval office, but I'm worried that if Clinton is in office, she may very well scare people from voting in women in the future.

• @Sabretooth Well you figure a majority white voting pool voted a Black man into office. And apparently, women are the majority voting pool nowadays.

I might be in a more liberal area, but most people I know are fine or excited to see a woman in office, they just don't want Hillary to be that woman.

• @OpenClose if you ask me, it won't matter who wins.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• If it is between her and Trump, it might be a close call. Trump has the advantage of not being a bought candidate, and Clinton has the advantage of sounding like neither Hitler nor Mussolini

However, they have already shown repeatedly that Bernie Sanders would smoke Trump in a general election. Not only is he not bought, and not particularly rich, but he wants to pass legislation to actively reduce money in politics.

I mostly worry about the direction Clinton would take things in terms of political correctness. A few countries already created laws where you could be thrown in prison for insulting women. Developed nations like France and Germany. I could very well picture her making it illegal to offend people and actively ban books, and turn the campus victim-mentality epidemic into national policy. That scares me to death.

• Americans are fed up with Islamic radicals, immigration problems and don't want firearm control. Her solution to these problems is too weak and soft for what the majority of Americans want

• That's one thing I like about Sanders. He may want more control over guns, but he also supported the hunters and other responsible gun-owners in his state. His plan overseas doesn't involve the US charging in with guns and tax-dollars ablaze, but forming an alliance to take them on, without fuelling the actions that create these regimes in the first place.

I assume you are a Trump supporter, though.

• @OpenClose I won't vote for any of the demoncrats

• It's nothing to do with the fact that she's a woman in my opinion, but she's simply untrustworthy. She's a bought candidate (as OpenClose said), and it's blindingly obvious and in the open - the whole dynastic stuff applies with Bill Clinton too, I don't believe in that stuff but it might dissuade some voters. Most of the Republican candidates that have a shot now (Trump, Rubio, Cruz) all appear a lot more genuine and coherent in their policies and convictions. They have strong support of their main voter base, whereas Hilary is a bit iffy. I feel like a lot of voters on the fence will be persuaded by Republicans and swing states might go in Republican favour. Sanders sounds a lot more genuine too, and he might manage to steal the nomination from Hilary (though I don't think that'll happen really). Hilary has a good chance because she has a name and reputation - but that exact name and reputation could be her undoing.
    At the end of the day, time will tell, but I don't like her chances.

• It's hard to say this far out. After all the FBI has an ongoing investigation into whether or not she mishandled classified information while she was Secretary of State. Of course we know now that she did, and had top secret information going through her home brew, private email server instead of the secure government system. So would the Obama Justice Department seek an indictment from a grand jury? Probably not. Which of course is corrupt, but there will be excuses made for her because she's a Clinton.

• Many top Republicans already say they won't nominate him. He will be forced to run as an Independent and steal conservative votes. Clinton would win in that scenario.

There are many political analysts that predict if the GOP does nominate Trump then it will actually hurt them in future elections. There are many sane republicans out there that don't want Trump to be the heart and soul of the GOP going into the future.

There are also theories that Trump is just trolling the election to hurt Republican chances of winning the next presidential election.
    www.cnn.com/.../

• She is a criminal that should be in prison , so he'll she may win after all there is enough idiot in this country to actually elect her. And as proof that I'm right look at the last 8 years

• One reason why Hillary would win is because people will think Bill will call the shots.

• Electing Hillary would be as bad as electing Donald Rumsfeld as Pres. So naturally that's probably what will happen.

The whole thing is just one giant corrupt circus anyway, may as well just elect Trump for lulz. Like when Bush was Prez. was just as bad as Obama but at least we had things to laugh at.

• If "The Donald" splits the Republican vote then we'll have 4 more years w/ a Democrat. Honestly, if he doesn't get his party's nomination... he might just do that.

• Hell no, she and the DNC are gonna #FeelTheBern once Sanders wins Iowa and NH which propels him to front runner status. #FeelTheBern

• I sure hope not.
    #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

• We want Bernie to win but we know she's gonna win.

• the Trumphening won't be stopped!

• It's either vote for resting Bitch face Hillary or drunk uncle trump

• Sanders is our next President.

• i sure hope... i mean she isnĀ“t super good but there is simply no rational choice but her.

• If I read American politics correctly it's a done deal.

• depends if others are more corrupt.

• i vote for aliens invading the US and turning them all into slaves, no more stupidity in the world.

• Is it cause she's democrat, or BECAUSE she's a woman?

• She's got a good chance if she runs against Trump. That might even be why he's in the race.

• Conspiracy?

• Well he was a supporter of hers.

What Girls Said 4

• lame campaign she won't win.

• No. She won't win. I have a strong feeling she won't

• A lot of people dislike trump and they are both popular so probably

• trump is trash