Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles in space?

Most Helpful Girl

• Who's engaged in these space battles?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Never crossed my mind 🤔

• I've been to then NASA center in Houston... I wish that's what I saw, that would have been cool.

• God your questions are just getting trollier...

• you've said that like a million times already just answer the serious question.

What Guys Said 10

• First of all sound doesn't travel in space so you can't hear anything. Also thunderstorms have been happening well before NASA and are a result of water molecules forming large enough clouds which form a static charge. Once the high electric potential between the cloud and an object on the ground is high enough. It will cause a lightning strike where it flows up from the ground to the cloud and not down from the cloud as many people wrongly assume.

• nah, thunder and lightning are the result of giant teddy bears in heaven playing with their toys. one teddy bear is turning the lights on and off and the other one is stacking up and knocking down wooden letter blocks.

Source: my mum told me so when I was a toddler. it must be true because i remember 28 years later.

• I thought this was common knowledge

Obviously it's just the gods of Olympus above us making sweet lovin'

• @consultantisback
    @polocrew

In b4 gloot nasa research.

• Are you high?

• No one can hear you scream in space.

So, no.

• Anonymous (18-24)
    5hReport
    God your questions are just getting trollier...
    00 00
    AskerAge: 24
    5hReport
    you've said that like a million times already just answer the serious question.

• what good would you get from reporting this?

• Really? lol did she tell you? plus she is anoynomous so its hard to get to it lol ^_^

• Taking her panties off might be harder than finding out who she is but that never stopped me.

• I don't know. ask people back in the mid to late 1800's and see what they thought of thunder storms.

• Sound in space? You been watching too much star wars. No sounds in space

• No that's just ridiculous