(psychopath experiment) how to be manipulative?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's easy the problem is you can't manipulate people that don't know you don't like you and don't trust you. You can only manipulate people

Who care and trust in you.

It's also that you can't really manipulate someone and be totally good because it requires them to not be aware of the whole truth and also it requires that your will supersede there's which is impossible unless they mistakenly believe that what you want is what they want which it isn't.

What Guys Said 5

• how to?
    listen closely to people, look at gestics an mimics.
    if you studied that you can try to find the maximum to ask from them, you can see how they react and according to the situation, change what you say to get your goal.
    you get a feeling for it. i watch myself doing it sometimes, but i dont do that often, at least i think so^^

• No idea, it just happens

• Well I have a psychosis mental disorder so it's pretty easy for me just sound confident and act like you know what you are saying.

• Check out the local metal ward.

• too easy...
    have a vagina...
    date naive man better desperate man...
    manipulate with the sex...
    get him to do whatever i want...
    make a schedule to access my pussy...
    success...

What Girls Said 5

• This is not an experiment -.- this is u asking people to bring out bad thoughts in them.

• It is very much an experiment. I will be needing this information to write a 3rd person story perspective on a young psychopathic adolescent.

• i can't be! If I like you pretty much I can do anything!

• Do you like reading historical biographies?

If so, Mata Hari's would be a good start.

• Have a conversation with my ex boyfriend and he can tell you all about how to be manipulative.

• Easy, play to people's sense of empathy and guilt them into doing what you want