Do you prefer unique names or common ones?

Most Helpful Guy

• Common. I like when people get that their baby is a dime a dozen like the rest of us assholes. I mean, if you're passing on some family name or something, that's fine, but people who just can't live without saddling their kid with some flowery name kind of irk me. And half the time these "unique" names are cliche as hell... looking at you, Aiden/Jayden/Hayden/Brayden/Cayden. Like what the fuck happened to "Mike?" You're daughter can't be Megan or Jennifer, it's gotta be "Sapphire" or some shit? Fuck outta here. Let's have real talk for a minute, can we have real talk? Those names look goofy as hell if your baby doesn't grow up to be attractive, and out of the ordinary attractive. I know that sounds weird and shallow, but again, we're having real talk. "Aurora" better be at least an 8 when she gets older. Or the super exotic names... Natasha or Svetlana or something. They have to grow up to be a model or a hot Russian spy, there's no debate. And guys sound soft as fuck with their little cutesy name. Give me a fuckin' MAN'S name. I'm not having kids, but if I did, that little fucker would be classic and manly, like "Jack" or something. A "punch you in the face of you look at me wrong" name. I'll let George Carlin take it from here...
    http://youtu.be/PxqCGTkV5wg

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess kinda in the middle? Like one of the names my partner has brought up that I actually really love is Tobias. It's not really a unique name because it's not really special or unusual, in my opinion, but it's also not something you see that often.

What Guys Said 6

• I apparently have a thing for women who have "boy-ish" names... like Dani, Alex and Sam.

I blame Alyssa Milano.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...7a3e81eeb0.jpg

• Unique... I love the name Baxlyn... my best friend came up with it. She hates common names.

• Unique ones, but pronounceable.

• Unique ones! Mine is too common; it doesn't even get my attention sometimes cuz I assume they're calling out to someone else.

• Definitely unique names

• My wife's name is Tokeya , Cherokee Indian.. Defanantly unique.

What Girls Said 7

• QUEEN IS THE NAME! i perfer my name!

• I prefer unique names, or common names with unique spellings.

• for guys, i prefer common/traditional names
    for girls, i prefer less common but not stupid-sounding names

• unique.
    ..

• Unique ones. I want to name my daughter Octavia.

• Unique. It's kind of boring when about 3 - 4 people have the same name in the same class lol

• Boring. There is no such thing as unique on this planet