Help! How do I get a credit card out of my computer?

I was trying to purchase something online with my mothers credit card and it said enter so I put it in the CD Rom but the only thing was I didn't finish reading and it said enter card number.

Now it's jammed and won't open what should I do? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• haha. i dont know whether you are trolling or not, but you dont put it into the CD drive. If it doesn't open you are gonna have to disassemble it and get it out.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• You put the credit card in the cup holder and closed it? How stupid can you be?

• No I didn't I put it in the CD holder! How stupid can you be? 😒

• I don't know. I'm still trying to get my coffee out of the cup holder, but the cup holder keeps on sliding in and out!

• What? 😲

• The computer's xup holder. You know, that tray with a hole in it for your coffee cup? It slides in and out of your computer when you push the little button!

• Yeah I asked for advice about this too and most people use a floppy disk or throw it off a balcony it works better and it actually worked.

• Yeah I'm sure it would but then my laptop would be destroyed

• there's a small pinhole near the opening stick a pin in the hole and press to manually open it then pull it opn

• @Blondfrog you have a joke thief.

• This isn't a joke I'm serious how do I get it out? 😧

• Lol nice one

• Nice what? Please help!

• is this legit? waoit whart

What Girls Said 3

• This joke was good like, 20 years ago when people still used computers that had a floppy disk drive. You can put a card in the CD Rom drive, and it won't get stuck. I just did it.

• Am I the only one that doesn't know what a floppy disk is?

And will it work if it is already stuck? Or would I had to have already put it in there to prevent it from getting stuck?

• Ahhh there's someone I wish could see that response.

And honestly, it's easily fixable.

• It comes out easy with a hammer & screwdriver.

• Pry it open.