Does any one else here share my resolution?

My personal life choice is to not drink alcohol, do drugs or smoke for as long as I live.
Does anyone else share that?
I'm asking it because I feel like a weird person whenever I say this to other people.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't drink and never plan to, which kinda sucks 'cause so many social activities are alcohol-centric :/

Smoking I've tried but it doesn't do a lot for me beyond the fact I enjoy the smell and the aesthetic, it doesn't really make me physically feel any different and it's horrible for me and expensive etc. so yeah I don't recommend it

Some other drugs like shrooms I'd probably do if I were offered. I think weed's safer than alcohol.

You should never feel pressured; if you don't want to do any kind of drugs then that's totally fair enough and nobody should try and make you <3

Most Helpful Guy

• You're such a good person , even if it seems a little weird in our world :D

What Girls Said 3

• Same here.

• That's a good idea. It's called "Clean Living." Your health and overall emotional well-being should be stronger because if it. That's a fantastic goal☆☆☆☆☆

• i feel the same, and I'm the same age

What Guys Said 2

• Thats awesome dude!!! I already failed a long time ago... Im down to just drinking, and im working on that.. If anybody says any different, they are a dumbass!!! Its all bad...

• Don't plan on smoking, maybe a little bit of drinking ;)