Guys, What's your DREAM or IDEAL girl?

Describe their looks and personality.

Guys, What's your DREAM or IDEAL girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl with a thin waist, BEAUTIFUL face, not anorexic skinny, medium butt, medium boobs, (A-D r all acceptable :D) and is always interested in what I'm into and stuffs

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• You...
    but really...

Light brown, long hair.
    Bright colored eyes.
    Freckles.
    Tan.
    Tall.

Super funny.
    Sarcastic
    Smart.
    Athletic.
    Shy but still very Bold.
    Confident.
    Dorky.

1|0
    0|0
  • Her looks would be cute, a bit busty, in good shape, dyed pink or purple hair, nice smile. Personality wise she is nice, easy to get a long with, usually happy, easy going, non cheater, doesn't talk about me behind my back (even with her friends), bit of a stoner, like to just chill and relax and have fun, likes metal, bit of a geek, pushes me to try new things and try and be a better person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've just started a relationship with her today 😁😇👌

She's 5ft tall, blonde hair , blue eyes and the funniest person I've ever met ☺️❤️

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know the looks though

1|0
    0|0
  • Tall brunette I guess, and intelligent, creative, artistic, musical, not very extroverted, funny in a way I like

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, looks dont matter too much. With the exeption of being way too skinny. Personality, ummmm... i dont know. I dont really even know mine, so it would be hard to finf the opposite.

1|0
    0|0
  • a girl with a body like Christina hendricks, and is just as chill as I am and isn't over dramatic.

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont have a dream girl cause i'm not a dream boyfriend. i'm a bad person and i dont deserve a good girl.

1|0
    0|0