Alleged Stars Wars Ep 8 casting call release lists Harrison Ford as a returning cast member. Possible spoiler or just hype?

o_o Think Kylo Ren's gonna get his hand chopped off too? Placing bets now. xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it could be in flashbacks probably. After all we don't quite know how Kylo Ren grew to hate his parents and turn Dark Side.

• Sadly, this was one of the theories. And most plausible. They've also mentioned that Harrison Ford was starting to want out of the franchise so no point in keeping him alive.
      But a girl can dream. o_o

• Lmao he said himself in an interview once he hopes they kill Han Solo off so he could leave the franchise lol. He's so fuckin old I don't blame him, especially after he broke his leg filming this new movie XD

What Guys Said 5

• Adam Driver surprised me with that role. I don't think they'll ever show much of his backstory as the original trilogy didn't flashback to Anakin's past. If he is it will probably be some vision that Kylo Ren sees as that big sith overlord guy continues training him. I'm more hoping for a Yoda ghost :P

• I asked John Boyega if he could ask JJ if I could be in the next movie.
    Hasn't got back to me yet.

JJ didn't have twitter...
    media.giphy.com/media/3e18NPUVzoxzO/giphy.gif

• Pretty sure in the EU with the Yhuuzan Vong or whatever their name is Luke dies and gets brought back to life around five times.

• Ford wanted Han to die in RotJ.
    He's wanted out for a while.
    As someone else said, he's probably there for flashbacks.

• Nope he's dead

• That's what I think happened but we can always entertain other theories. He got stabbed through with a lightsaber and thrown off the bridge BUT what if somehow he was saved by someone. What if the lightsaber stabbing wasn't fatal OR somehow cauterized itself. WHAT IF.

• I feel with movies it's harder to set things up like that. If it was like a weekly tv show maybe.

What Girls Said 0