"What characteristics define a person as a slut?

"What characteristics define a person as a slut?"

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really call girls sluts anymore unless I'm telling my best friend she looks like a slut and I'd bang her if I could.. or if I'm referring to a girl who's sleeping with someone else AND cheating on her boyfriend/girlfriend/other.

Slut is usually only used for girls, sometimes guys but it's definitely less common.

0|0
    0|0
    • I want to fuck you

• Show All
    • you're 20 and so am I

• Yeah because everybody on her is exactly the age and gender they claim to be.. just saying. A lot of those "how do I look" posts, say shit like "how's my (younger) girlfriend look" from a 20 year old guy and you know that's some 12 year old on mommys computer.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Talks about her right and privileges a lot and uses this to excuse for sleeping around
    2. Always "mysteriously" hanging around groups of dudes. Especially, if she attempts to distance her self from girls.
    3. A girl with hood rat tendencies is usually a hoe.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• A person who sleeps with other men or women for money; either to support their materialistic lifestyle or because they are addicted to sex and are using others to satisfy their cravings and addictions. Simple enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleeping around a lot and/or over sexualizing yourself (ie the way you talk, dress and act)...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Random sex with no emotional attachment = A sexually liberated woman. Nothing wrong with a slut.

0|0
    0|0