What do you think of Jesus?

I'm not looking for mean comments. Some say he was god, some say he was one of the best people to ever live, some say both.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a Muslim , I believe in his miraculous birth by Virgin Mary (Mariam), one of the purest women to ever walk on earth.
    He is a prophet, one of the biggest and most important prophets. He's not God nor the son of God. He performed many miracles. He never died, he was raised to heaven by god and he's still alive (The only prophet who's still alive) and he will come back at the end of the world ( Al Massih) to save Humanity. His enemies were fooled , it was one of his disciples who was crucified instead of Jesus.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 13

• He's God and he died on the cross for me and all of the world

• He is everything the bible says he is.

• I think Jesus was a man who was very much ahead of his time.
    Many good lessons can be learned from him.

• He was a great man and that's all I believe

• That he's the son of God and is beside him in heaven

• A more important question is what does Jesus think of you?

• Well i'm a sinner, as we all are, but i think he loves everyone even the devil or demons or hitler, he's truly beyond words.

• Ohh, ok, that makes more sense then. lol. I don't like calling it an "exclusive club" though, cause there's good and bad people of all faiths, it just depends. A person's religion still tends to be determined by what part of the world they are born into and no one has any control over that.

• I agree with that

• That he had one of the most tragic deaths in literature I have read.

• Some say he was a figurehead made for commercial gain

• The protagonist of a fantasy novel.

• I don't think anything of him, im not the religious type.

• I'd know better if he'd bothered his lazy ass to write something down himself instead of playing telephone.

• You know I never got the chance to meet him personally so I can't really say. I can only tell you what I've heard from other people..

They say his Father sent him here to live with his aunt Mary and uncle Joseph cause he wanted Jesus to have a better life. It took a while for his neighbors to get used to him cause he was kinda weird. Really into magic and other strange things. Eventually they came around and all people in the neighborhoid loved him. They say he was a really good guy. Always there to lend a hand and not just to his friends but to everyone. They say he was a great listener and he always had your back. I also heard we had a wood carving hobby and he was pretty darn good at it. They also say he was always willing to bring food and drink to parties. He sounded like the perfect friend, someone you could really believe in and depend on.

Unfortunately he had been gone for a while by the time I moved here. Something happened between him this old gang that called themselves the "Praetorians". Supposedly Jesus has fooling around with some girl named Magdalenea and one of the dudes in the gang had the hots for her. Long story short, Jesus' friend Judas sold him out cause he was trying to get in with the Praetorians. They ended up roughing Jesus pretty bad. I mean, they essentially tried to beat him to death.

This part gets kinda weird. Supposedly he made a miraculous recovery in like 3 day. Mind you the doctors said he was essentially brain dead. They say he snuck out of the hospital with the help of one of his best friends, Michael. His aunt and uncle came to visit and supposedly the only thing he left behind was his hospital gown. Jesus and Michael were never seen again. Most of the people say the two went back to Jesus' home to live with his Father. Mary and Joseph tried contacting his Father but he hasn't been able to be reached. There's a rumor that every once in a while people from the old neighborhood will get a card from Jesus letting them know he keeps them in mind and loves them. That pretty crazy cause he should have died of old age by now. The people never show off the cards though because supposedly he asks them to keep it private.

All that stuff in the end I don't know about. Sounds a little farfetched but the man himself, Jesus, sounded like a great guy. I wish I could've met him.

• Lord and savior of the world. God's only begotten Son. No one comes to the Father except through Christ.

Whoever doesn't acknowledge it now will have to sooner or later.
    Every knee will bow. Every tongue will confess.

• See the thing I never understood is how he is the one people pray to but he isn't God but he is God. Like they're the same but different. I don't get that

• @Sojex Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are all the three parts of the Holy Trinity.

They are God as a Tri-Unity. Three beings in unison.

We don't pray to Jesus we pray to the Father in Jesus' name, in other words Jesus is the connection through which we communicate with the Father. And the Holy Spirit is what guides us on earth, called The Comforter.