Kill Bill Vol. 3?

Only for those who have seen volumes 1 and 2, how can there be a 3? Isn't Bill... you know?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmm true they could always make up a story like he didn't die. But the guy who played bill died in real life tho right?
    I guess they could say something like he has a son who is also named bill and he wronged someone as well and it relates to the first two volumes some how... lol I don't know i did enjoy the first two though, it had its' issues but for the most part quite entertaining :P

• Lol ya I feel u

Which was your favorite? Most people prefer 2 but I loved Vol 1!

• lol the Hateful Eight just came out in theaters yesterday!

• Oh yes is true, it was supposed to come out Christmas day! but we had a dvd copy and it was the right movie for sure and the copy was not too bad at all quite a watchable copy actually.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty sure the Bride still has a target the size of a small continent in her head based on the amount of important criminals she killed.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 0