Have you used tinder?

Have you used tinder?

• Yup
  • Nope

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahahaha that pic xD
    I've used it and that pic is true. Many girls have that sentence in their profile, then you can almost see their boobs in half their pics xD
    3 messages to get her to fuck you and hear the "I don't usually do this" xD

What Girls Said 11

• Never. I've heard so many things about the site, haha. I don't think I would go on tinder if I was single.

• Yeah, for a bit, but I didn't like it 😐

• Ew! No I don't use dating apps!

• Yes but only for fun. Never meant to actually meet up with someone. Besides, the guys I had a match with always wanted a serious relationship instead of a hook-up lol.

• Nope and I'm not interested

• I have. I used it to meet people in Toronto so I wouldn't feel alone moving to such a huge city.

• huh nah never used it :P
    lmfao for the pic though

• I used it for about 5 minutes and decided to delete it.

• No, I was already in a relationship when it was first released.

• my friends tell me to try it, but if the guys are anything like the ones on "hot or not", I am not interested. Not looking for penis pics and a hookup.

• Tinder is a bad idea for anyone

What Guys Said 8

• Yea I have. Still have it on my phone but I've went dark. Lost my previous job and I'm out of funds so I'm guessing I'm automatically unatractive to all women now. So I'm just sparing them by not contacting.
    A shame tho, out of the twenty or so women that I began a convo with, one dragged on for quite some time until I just stopped responding. But better it be that way than her suddenly telling me she's not interested in my anymore due to my predicament.

• I tried Tinder - Maybe it was my age or where I am from but most of the women seemed to be serious most warning they were not there for hook ups - There was definitely more of a dating site feel to it than a hook up site.

• Frankly - if they have to say they weren't there for hook-ups that kinda tells you about the site itself ;)

• @FakeName123 I agree but what I meant to say was that because of my preferences I was only seeing women my own age maybe the 20 somethings were saying "Lets F***"

• No, I didn't - but that didn't prevent me from laughing my ass off from this fairly famous streamer being cringe-worthy awkward at Tinder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAw_LbbUmQ0

• I toyed with the idea at one point but it wanted me to use my Facebook to join so I thought fuck that and didn't join.

• I contemplated it for a moment but decided against it. I'm looking for a relationship, not for a hookup. But I'm still tempted sometimes, since that whole relationship thing isn't happening either.

• Nope, never will, sites like that are a genuine waste of time.

• For one week

• Tinder is for wankers.