So if GAG editors can remove our posts how much access do they have to our accounts... are they able to see our messages too?

Just curious and always wondered if someone is sitting there enjoying the read of our crazy hot messages.

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, we can see all the nudes you're sending and receiving.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• No moderators can read your personal messages. Only admins can. The only people that can read your messages are the people with "A" beside their name.

0|0
    0|0
    • As far as I know editors can not read your personal messages either.

• As for moderators there are 3 different types.

Type 1: those with "M" beside their name. These are the entry level moderators, from memory all they can do is hide opinions and opinion comments.

Type 2: Super mods which are those with "S" by their name which can hide opinions and opinion comments as well as hiding questions.

Type 3: Uber mods with the "U" beside their name can do everything "M" mods can and Super mods can. The difference is Uber mods have the power to freeze peoples accounts.

Hope this helps.

• editors can't they just get auto promotes to their takes. Moderators cannot have that personal info about you. Admins however can read your messages but only do it if you report someone harassing you. You could send explicit messages to a friend in message and if you're both cool with it they wouldn't bother checking or doing anything about it. The admins are more professional than sitting there getting off to your private messages to someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • As soon as you sign up, all moderators and admins can access big brother's camera system and watch you shower, too.

Invest in the tin foil hat. INVEST IN THE TIN FO

0|0
    0|0
  • Editors can't.
    Only admins can delete stuff and have access to your PMs. Moderators can only hide but not delete and don't have access to your account.

So like pretty much every other forum on the Internet. I doubt they want he have the time to go to everyone's account going through thousands of messages in the hope of something pervy, but to be sure you can of course delete your convos or links or ask the other one to do it at a safer place

0|0
    0|0
  • On any normal forum an admin has access to everything, including messages; mods don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know admins can

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Editors aren't able to remove anything.
    Only moderators can hide stuff, admins decide if they'll be removed permanently or put back on the site.
    Only ADMINS can access PMs.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes I read all the steamy sexting you did with you know who.. ;)
    jk.. editors can do nothing.. mods can hide stuff which is passed on to admins and they decide if it should be removed or not.. and only admins can see your messages.. but not any message.. they read them if there is a reason to.. like if you report someone harassing you.. and this has been going on through pms.. then the'll read it..

0|0
    0|0
  • No they can't!

0|0
    0|0
  • Editors can't remove your posts. Moderators can hide them, but only admins can remove them. They're all different titles that allow users to do different things. Editors and moderators cannot see your private messages.

0|0
    0|0
  • Moderators and Editors cannot read your messages. Only administration can. And that's necessary because a lot of harassment goes on in these inboxes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Editors can't remove posts. Editors only post mytakes. Mods can't view your messages either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf editors have access to our accounts?
    Also, one time a mod messaged me after I messaged the admins I had no idea they were able to do that

0|0
    0|0
    • They don't.

• Show All
    • @lumos you did not read properly. In the English language a question mark at the end of a sentence indicates a question not a statement

• And I answered your question?